Profile for julia > Reviews

Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Large
Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Large
Price: 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A super dog coat., 6 Feb 2013
A warm coat for my miniature labradoodle. The quality is excellent and the cut is very good, the piece that goes up between the front legs holds the coat in place very securely and the bands that go around the back legs are helpful. I had to extend the elastic on these myself as they were a little tight on my dog's legs but it was no problem, and all in all it is a lovely coat and the red is lovely.

RHS Gardening Month by Month
RHS Gardening Month by Month
by DK
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great LITTLE book., 6 Feb 2013
A useful little book, easy to look things up and very straight forward advice.
Be warned though, it is a very little book!

Thunderbirds Are Go - The Movie [DVD] [1966]
Thunderbirds Are Go - The Movie [DVD] [1966]
Dvd ~ Sylvia Anderson
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the new generation of fans., 6 Feb 2013
I bought this DVD for my seven year old grandson. He has just discovered my sons Tracey Island from the loft and wanted to know what it was all about.
As brilliant as ever.

You Know You're A Rugby Fanatic When...
You Know You're A Rugby Fanatic When...
by Steven Gauge
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great present for a die-hard fan, 6 Feb 2013
I bought this little book as an "under the Xmas tree gift" for my rugby playing son who is in his early twenties. He loved it and spent the day picking it up and giggling as he read it. A nice little extra!

Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler
Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Feb 2013
I am growing my hair and was getting to that stage when it looked so awful that I was tempted to cut it short again. So glad I waited, this brush is great. It gives my hair volume and style and is very easy to use. I wouldn't recommend it for drying alot of hair from very wet. Give it a real good towel dry first or a quick blast from a hair dryer and then it performs very well. If I dont want to wash my hair every day, I spray some heat protection on it and use the brush to restyle.
A great product and so cheap to buy. Excellent!!

Sport DirectTM BMX / Skate Bicycle Cycle Helmet Skull & Cross Bone Small 54-56cm CE EN1078 TUV Approvals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cycle Helmet, 15 Nov 2012
We wanted to buy our 7 year old grandson a cycle hat for his birthday and took him to a well known cycle/car shop to choose one. He immediately saw this skull and crossbones helmet and wouldnt consider anything else, only problem was they only stock it in medium which was too big. Very disappointed we brought him home and checked Amazon and thankfully found another supplier who sold it in a smaller size and 5 cheaper.
One very happy little boy! Great helmet at a great price.

Ornami Ladies' Starfish Necklace and Earrings Set, Silver, Model S-PE001STAR 45 cm
Price: 13.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Starfish Pendant, 7 July 2011
I had already read all the positive reviews before I bought this item, so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed when it arrived.
I wanted it for myself and not as a present but it came beautifully boxed and I almost felt guilty for wanting to keep it.
The quality is very good, the earrings are not at all flimsy like some I have seen and I have worn both the necklace and earrings continually since they arrived.
I would definately recommend this set to anyone who loves starfish like I do!
Many thanks