Profile for Penny > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 4 July 2016
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Fab. Addictive.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet., 7 April 2015
This is my second Kindle Fire and I only needed a second one because the first one was damaged by a faulty charger. I was pleasantly surprised that all of my settings transferred over to the new model and when I opened it straight from the box, they were all there. I would not be without my Kindle, I do so many things (reading, audiobooks, shopping, games, films etc) on it and it is SO simple for a person like me who is not particularly technologically minded. I absolutely love my device and it is so convenient to carry around. Small enough not to be bulky and big enough to read so it is a perfect size in-between and iPad and a phone! This one has great picture quality and I just cannot fault it.

The Aristocats (1970) (Limited Edition Artwork Sleeve) [DVD]
The Aristocats (1970) (Limited Edition Artwork Sleeve) [DVD]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely video!, 5 Jan. 2015
An old favourite and well worth re-watching!

Mini Eggs Bulk Buy - 3Kg Bag (aprox 800 eggs)
Mini Eggs Bulk Buy - 3Kg Bag (aprox 800 eggs)
Offered by Treasure Island Sweets Ltd - The UK Sweet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Jan. 2015
This is the best way to buy mini eggs to ensure a constant supply in the office!

New My Kits Assorted Marzipan Fruits in Box 225 g
New My Kits Assorted Marzipan Fruits in Box 225 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 5 Jan. 2015
These were a great hit with the recipient. Proper marzipan!

Cabin Approved 18� & 21� Lightweight Hand Luggage, Ryanair/Easyjet/BA Cabin Approved Wheeled Trolley Suitcase Bags, Trolley Wheeled Luggage Bags for 55x40x20cm & 50x40x20cm carry on small baggage 21 Red 9975 (4 Wheel)

Christmas Songs & Carols of World War I
Christmas Songs & Carols of World War I

5.0 out of 5 stars Great traditional CD, 5 Jan. 2015
This is a really nice selection of traditional carols and songs.

5Cities 50cm Lightweight Trolley Hand Luggage Bag - Approved Ryanair & Easyjet 2 Wheel Cabin Carry On Board Baggage. 42L Travel Suitcase Bag with Padlock. (50CM, Plum 612)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Great little bag. I have not tried it yet but it is lightweight and easy to handle.

Nikon Coolpix P600 ( 16.76 MP,60 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD )
Nikon Coolpix P600 ( 16.76 MP,60 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD )

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera. easy to use in all the basic ..., 29 Sept. 2014
Excellent camera. easy to use in all the basic functions but I have yet to descover the finer details and I cannot wai! Excelletn and quick service from Picsio who supplied it.

Mapei 114 UltraColor Plus Anthracite Grout 5kg
Mapei 114 UltraColor Plus Anthracite Grout 5kg
Offered by Sealants & Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Aug. 2014
Excellent product. Easy to mix and apply and this is definitely the most useful colour to have `in stock` for most craft mosaic products.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3