Profile for Pikah > Reviews

Content by Pikah

Pikah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Night Watch: (Discworld Novel 29) (Discworld series)
Night Watch: (Discworld Novel 29) (Discworld series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one so far., 20 Dec. 2013
So far this is my favourite of the Discworld books. It's a fantastic story, everyone should read it! Not sure if it'd be as epic if you haven't read at least one other City Watch story from the series (i.e. Men at Arms/ The Fifth Elephant) but I imagine it would still be brilliant, just with fewer nods to previous adventures...

'Archers Of Loafcrosse Ocelots' Humour T-Shirt Inspired By Archer - Sport Grey (L)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 20 Dec. 2013
Cool shirt (not quite the black polo neck sweater that Archer would so love), arrived with a tiny grease dot on the tummy but it washed off. Nice quality print, good sizing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 7:50 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my glob..., 20 Dec. 2013
Made a birthday cake awesome for Adventure Time-obsessed boyfriend, arrived quickly and loads in the pack. They're really brightly coloured good prints.

La La Land
La La Land

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: La La Land (MP3 Download)
A bit of a Pink Floyd/ early Genesis feel to it. Very musical, worth paying for! I would recommend it.

Bullet 69 1 Row Star Studded Belt M 32"-36"
Bullet 69 1 Row Star Studded Belt M 32"-36"
Offered by Soho's Clothing

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute belt but painful and wrecks clothes!, 20 Dec. 2013
I like the look of this belt but so far haven't been able to wear it as the points on the stars are so sharp they've pulled all of the clothes that have come into contact with it (cardigans/ tops etc) and they're really scratchy if you catch your hands on them. Gutted because it's pretty cool and I left it too late to return :-(

The Postmodern Malady (Paperback)
The Postmodern Malady (Paperback)
by Dan

4.0 out of 5 stars A good collection, 10 Feb. 2013
This is a good collection of short stories. The main story is pretty gripping, really enjoyed reading it. One of the stories was a bit upsetting (I'm a massive wuss so wouldn't let it put you off!). Would recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2013 4:05 PM GMT

iGadgitz Black & Pink Flowers Silicone Skin Case Cover for HTC Wildfire S Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, squishy case!, 10 Feb. 2013
This is a good case, nice and squishy so I feel like if I dropped my phone it won't break so easy. Colours just same as on pic and fits my phone perfectly.

Shop4 White & Black Zebra Print Hard Back Cover Case Skin for HTC Wildfire S Mobile Phone
Offered by Accessoryworld

4.0 out of 5 stars I loved it but it faded., 10 Feb. 2013
Really cool, fitted my phone perfectly but after a few months it faded and the white discoloured so chucked in the end.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Kindle!, 10 Feb. 2013
I'm a total Kindle convert, I read it constantly on the train, on holiday, I have a really cool waterproof pocket thing from Aamzon so I can read it in the bath and on holiday in the pool. Since buying it I've read so much more frequently, maybe because it's so thin it's easier to carry than a paperback.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic., 10 Feb. 2013
All of The Hunger Games are fantastic. Definitely worth reading, and in my opinion better than the films (though I read the books first so would say that!). If you like this also read Ender's Game, another great book in a similar vein but written much earlier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5