Profile for Disco Biskit > Reviews

Offered by The Contemporary Living Company
Price: 9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but leaks a lot, 27 May 2014
This review is from: WHITE Marble Liquid Soap Dispenser
Got 2 of these soap dispensers to add a bit more class to my bathrooms as the cheaper plastic dispensers I had leaked a lot. These ones look very nice and have a nice quality feel to them due to the heavy marble weight. However, it can't stop leaking soap which ends up creating a mess which I was trying to avoid in the first place. So though this dispenser looks very nice, it fails on a practical level so I would only recommend if you want it for display purposes.

Wilkinson Sword Single Handed Deluxe Grass Shear
Wilkinson Sword Single Handed Deluxe Grass Shear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product...Does the job perfectly, 7 May 2014
Very simple to use. Smooth cutting due to good quality sharp blades. Very handy rotating function. Very good value for money as it a quality product for a reasonable price. Very happy with this purchase.

Kingfisher Economy Swinging Hammock - FSWINGB
Kingfisher Economy Swinging Hammock - FSWINGB
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 60.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price but poor product, 25 April 2014
I bought this swinging hammock based on the offer price, but I wish I hadn't now. The item arrived in a battered box, which made me think it was a returned item being sent to me. The assembly instructions were missing, which meant I had to work the assembly out myself. Though this isn't rocket science, it resulted in me taking much much longer to put together which was a very frustrating experience for both myself and my wife.

Finally, when I went to put the canopy together the frame would not slot together as 2 of the ends were the same width. This was clearly a design fault but it meant I could not put the canopy up above the completed swing and resulted in the swing getting soaked in the rain the following day, so I don't know what if any damage this may have resulted in. The seller did respond promptly and offered to ship replacement parts to me, but only after I gave them photographic proof and now 5 days later I am still waiting for the replacement parts. I was hoping they would offer me some sort of compensation (i.e. discount for the inconvenience) for this dismal customer experience, but they stayed well clear of this conversation.

The product itself looks ok (though only part completed), but the seating padding is very thin, but in line with what I should have expected for the price. Also, the parts are not stainless steel, but only powder coated so any scratches will result in rusting. I would not recommend this product unless you are looking for a cheap swing and not expecting a quality product. Personally, I wish I just spent an extra tenner and got the one I had my eye on from Argos, at least that way I would have got some assembly instructions and a workable canopy which would have made life so much easier.

2 Mens Thermal Set Long Sleeve Vest and Long Johns
2 Mens Thermal Set Long Sleeve Vest and Long Johns
Offered by one-stop-eshop
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty warm for a bargain price!, 19 April 2014
Great value product as both vest and long johns are comfortable and very warm. Only time they become uncomfortable, is when they make you too hot when indoors! They remained well after washing too as I expected them to shrink (because of the price) but they still remain as good as new. Can't fault the items as they work very well.

Grafters Strong 140cm Pair of Boot / Shoe Laces - Brown / Yellow
Grafters Strong 140cm Pair of Boot / Shoe Laces - Brown / Yellow
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality laces for a bargain price!, 29 Sep 2013
Bought these laces to replace some worn out Timberland boot laces. These were a perfect and very inexpensive alternative. You can't go wrong at this price.

Men's Jeep Classic Black Leather Analogue Watch. R.R.P. 49.99
Men's Jeep Classic Black Leather Analogue Watch. R.R.P. 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality watch for a bargain price, 5 Aug 2013
delivered super quick. came in a very nice case and the watch itself is a good quality watch with an equally good quality strap.

No faults found to date after 3 months of continuous wear.

Pampers Easy Ups Size 4 (Maxi) Jumbo Pack 56 Nappies
Pampers Easy Ups Size 4 (Maxi) Jumbo Pack 56 Nappies

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disaapointed with Pampers!, 5 Aug 2013
Purchased the product expecting the usual Pampers quality, but this product did not work as expected.

The nappy always leaked and we were left with soiled clothing especially when our son decided to do a number 2.

Would not purchase again nor recommend

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars A lot of effort for 1 bubble!, 7 May 2013
The seller was good and despatched the item very quickly. It's a shame the product was poor. It didn't work very well and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Overall, a waste of money.

Best Kept Secret (Clifton Chronicles Book 3)
Best Kept Secret (Clifton Chronicles Book 3)
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the page turner liked I hoped, 9 April 2013
The third instalment in this saga is a bit of a dissapointment. The previous 2 books in this series were enthralling and engaging, whilst Best Kept Secret is mediocre at best. Still worth the read, but I would not get any hopes up for a page turner of the same calibre as its previous 2 books.

Rectangular Bamboo Slatted Duckboard
Rectangular Bamboo Slatted Duckboard
Offered by Henrich Hardware Ltd.
Price: 15.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Mar 2013
Arrived very quicly and very well packaged. Very stable product, with suction pads on the bottom. It doesn't tilt to one side unlike other similar products. Absorbs water well and the size is just right. I hope it lasts, becasue I really like the product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3