Profile for Mrs. C. White > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. White

Mrs. C. White

Page: 1 | 2
Pittsburgh Penguins Mitchell & Ness NHL "The High 5" Vintage Cuffed Premium Knit Hat w/ Pom

5.0 out of 5 stars Pittsburgh Penguins, 28 Mar 2014
Bought this for my daughter who is an ice hockey fan. The hat was delivered quickly via UPS. It's great quality and really soft and certainly keeps the cold weather out so it's practical as well as stylish.

It Took 18 Years To Look This Good! - 18th Birthday Gift / Present Mens T-Shirt Light Grey M
Offered by My Generation Gifts
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 18th present, 28 Mar 2014
Bought this for my son as a bit of fun when he turned 18 and he loved it. Good quality and good fit

Ladies Reservoir Dogs Parody T Shirt
Ladies Reservoir Dogs Parody T Shirt

1.0 out of 5 stars Reservoir doesn't fit!, 28 Mar 2014
Thought this would be a fun shirt but the sizing bears no relation to the actual shirt. Ordered a large - doubt it would fit a 5 year old. Pity as the quality was good and it was a fun thing - very disappointed

Joe Cool duck 17x20mm Earring stud made from resin
Joe Cool duck 17x20mm Earring stud made from resin
Offered by Joe Cool
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck alert, 28 Mar 2014
We ordered these as a present for my daughter's friend. They are a really good size and bright yellow and a real fun item of jewellery.

Bang On The Door T-shirt - Elephant - light blue - XL
Bang On The Door T-shirt - Elephant - light blue - XL
Offered by wantAtshirt
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elephant!, 28 Mar 2014
This is a great t-shirt for any elephant fan. The shirt is good quality, a good fiy and the elephant is a good size. Really pleased with it.

The Last Ship
The Last Ship
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars The Last Ship - a Great Ship, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Last Ship (Audio CD)
I saw Sting perform one of the songs from this album on TV and bought the album on the strength of one track. I have not been disappointed. This is a fabulous album and it gets played a lot. His now older, slightly raspy, voice suits the mood of the album well. Personally I think this is his best for some time.

The Mountain T-Shirt Elephant Face Tee XL
The Mountain T-Shirt Elephant Face Tee XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Mountain T Shirt Elephant Face, 29 Jun 2013
I thought this t shirt looked good on the web but when I received it I was so impressed - it's just fantastic. Its a must for any elephant fan. It's great quality and I love wearing it and always get comments about what a great shirt it is. Very happy with it.

African Elephants Coffee Mug Christmas Gift Idea, Ref:AE-11MG
African Elephants Coffee Mug Christmas Gift Idea, Ref:AE-11MG
Offered by Advanta Products
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Elephant mug, 21 May 2013
The photo on the mug is lovely and the website doesn't do it justice. I am a big African elephant fan and I am really pleased with this mug and enjoy having my daily cuppa in it

Cute Heart-Pattern Cosmetic Bag Makeup Pouch Case Toiletry Bag Make-Up Bag - Pink
Offered by HQdeal
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmetic Bag, 21 May 2013
I chose this bag as I wanted something a bit girly as I use it to keep my medicines in. It's well made and very spacious inside with brush holders and the fabric is very soft. I intend to get another one for my daughter for her to use when she goes away in the summer. Really like it and very pleased with it.

Dress Cover, Suit Cover, Carry Closet Zip fastened
Dress Cover, Suit Cover, Carry Closet Zip fastened

5.0 out of 5 stars Dress suit cover, 13 Jan 2013
My daughter needed this as she is a church chorister. Her robes are quite bulky but this took them quite neatly and the added advantage is that it easily recognisable amongst all the other suitbags and it's very easy to man handle when she has to take them to other venues.

Page: 1 | 2