Profile for lesley > Reviews

Content by lesley

lesley

New Arrival Winter Lace Up Non-slip Sole Knee-High Boots For Women,Ladies Snow Boots
Offered by leading-star

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but will pinch your toes!, 8 Nov 2014
Will keep them if they can be stretched,otherwise will have to be returned,also they are very hard around the toe area,overall am dissapointed

TRUYOO 12 Colors Temporary Color Non-toxic Hair Chalk Dye Hair Salon Pastel Kit
TRUYOO 12 Colors Temporary Color Non-toxic Hair Chalk Dye Hair Salon Pastel Kit
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!!, 19 Jan 2014
Was a great hit(I am an ageless pensioner,lol) only thing is there was no white chalk as appears in picture,but was worth it for the fun I had with my friends,and very prompt delivery,thanks!

Echoes (The Best of Pink Floyd)
Echoes (The Best of Pink Floyd)
Offered by mecodu-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement thankyou, 4 July 2013
first delivery of this cd arrived faulty but I was quickly sent a replacement and as it was a gift for my friend I was delighted it was perfect,thankyou!

Tayberry Ladies Brown Waxed Waterproof Hat with Bow One Size
Tayberry Ladies Brown Waxed Waterproof Hat with Bow One Size
Offered by FENSIDE OUTDOORS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely hat!, 30 Jan 2013
very pleased with this,only down side is its a bit small,needed velcro to keep it on,but still worth it! looks very stylish too!

Rock 'n' Roll Party
Rock 'n' Roll Party
Offered by Stavelymakepeace

5.0 out of 5 stars great singalong!, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rock 'n' Roll Party (Audio CD)
I am a pensioner and bought this for my friend and I.Great pick me up for a cold grey day!

Adara Silver Blue Topaz Heart Stud Earrings
Adara Silver Blue Topaz Heart Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely present, 30 Jan 2013
bought these for my daughter and they proved to be a good choice.Well made and very pleasing to the eye!

GSI enamel coffee pot 8 cups blue 2014 Mug
GSI enamel coffee pot 8 cups blue 2014 Mug
Offered by Outdoorspezial

4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking product, 30 Jan 2013
rim was chipped on opening and slightly flimsy hinge which made it rather over priced for a stove top,but overall I am pleased with it

Ella14 Ladies winter faux fur boots with rubber sole Snow boots Brown UK6/39/8.5
Offered by SoYouShoes

2.0 out of 5 stars big let down!, 3 Nov 2012
!this is my second review as they have only been tested on snow and ice recently.They let in excessive water and are not so good on ice either.Whilst they are attractive looking,they are only suitable for cold DRY days!I ordered two pairs,one as a gift for my friend,and she was very dissapointed !! In my opinion they are NOT SNOW BOOTS!!!