Profile for PaleoPete > Reviews

PaleoPete (Hampshire England)

The Primal Connection: Follow Your Genetic Blueprint to Health and Happiness
The Primal Connection: Follow Your Genetic Blueprint to Health and Happiness

5.0 out of 5 stars Primal Living is More Than Just Food, 18 Jan. 2013
The Primal Connection takes us beyond the life changing information in The Primal Blueprint to a recipe for enhancing every aspect of our lives - firstly the invaluable information on what we really should be eating for optimal health and longevity and now guidance for every aspect of our lives - not lightly I say awesome! Definitely a 'must' for all Primal Folk.

As Mark Sissons often says: Grok On!!
Primal Connection: Revive Your Genetic Blueprint, Reclaim Your Health, and Rediscover PeaceThe Primal Blueprint: Reprogramme your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health and boundless energy

Vibram© FiveFingers Men's Sprint Red Trainer 5F/M113Rd-40 7 UK, 40 EU
Vibram© FiveFingers Men's Sprint Red Trainer 5F/M113Rd-40 7 UK, 40 EU
Offered by RunActive Sports Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibram FiveFingers, 4 May 2012
Five Fingers Men's Sprint Trainer

I read about these shoes on [...] and was immediately sold on the concept as I go barefooted outside and inside as often as I can. Sent for them yesterday and received today - thank you SporTec Ltd, very good service.

Sitting here with them on and they feel wonderful, I can't wait to walk and run in them. We are going on holiday to Madeira on Sunday and this sixty year old geezer is looking forward to running on the beach and walking to the restaurant in his Vibrams - in fact I don't believe I will take them off.....

Thank you Mark Sisson of Marks Daily Apple for introducing them - dont you just love those Yanks.

The Primal Blueprint Lifestyle and Vibrim FiveFingers go together!