Profile for Mr. Trevor D. Luckett > Reviews

Content by Mr. Trevor D. ...

Mr. Trevor D. Luckett (United kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
QED CLASSIC 42 Strand (Black) 20 Meter Hi-Fi Speaker Cable
QED CLASSIC 42 Strand (Black) 20 Meter Hi-Fi Speaker Cable
Offered by AudioVisual Online

4.0 out of 5 stars reasonable cable, 24 Jan. 2015
the only complaint I have with this cable is that it states its hifi cable, but both strands were black, I couldn't see any markings to distinguish the left and right side, so when I put the cable in the speakers I had to follow the cable right back to discover which side was the same left or right part, I thought that most speaker cables would show that one side is marked to give you an indication of which connection to use

The Retro Sweets Cube From A Quarter Of - Box Crammed Full Of Mouthwatering Old Fashioned Retro Sweets - Perfect Inexpensive Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations, Romantic Valentines or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.
Offered by AQO

5.0 out of 5 stars look like lovely sweets, 11 Dec. 2014
look like lovely sweets, bought for my two sons for christmas, I am sure that they will be over the moon with the selection. I am having to fight the urge to eat them myself and kicking myself I didn't buy any for myself

Who's Coming for Dinner, Little Hoo?
Who's Coming for Dinner, Little Hoo?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2014
good little story for children

Brand New Original Toshiba PA3468E-1AC3 Laptop Adapter 19V 3.95A 75W Notebook Ac Adapter Charger Power Supply + UK Power Cord
Offered by Fippar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
it came really quickly, worked as soon as I plugged it in, laptop back up and running.

Stardust Kids Boys Girls Mens StampyLongNose StampyLongHead T-Shirt (Black) (7 - 8 Years)
Offered by Stardust

5.0 out of 5 stars Stampy Tshirt, 11 Jun. 2014
my son is very much into minecraft at the moment and Stampy's videos are watched alot. He was really pleased at getting this tshirt and absolutely loved it.

Space Planets Single Duvet Cover and Pillowcase - Kids Science Museum
Space Planets Single Duvet Cover and Pillowcase - Kids Science Museum
Offered by Discount outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely duvet set, 11 Jun. 2014
I bought it as a present for my son and he was really pleased when he opened it, he has a nice new duvet and pillowcase now. Good quality, really good price. Great.

Love2Sleep SINGLE 10.5 ANTI ALLERGY ANTI DUSTMITE DUVET + FREE PILLOW PAIR OF ANTI ALLERGY PILLOWS POLY COTTON COVER
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 8 Jun. 2014
Bought these for our son as he needed a new one, and both the pillow and duvet are warm enough for him and it doesn't fall off during the night. great value set

Adult Bunkbed 3ft single solid pine bunk bed - HEAVY DUTY BUNK BED - VERY STRONG - extra thick ladder steps with TWO base supporing centre rails
Offered by Strictly Beds and Bunks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy bed, 26 Feb. 2014
having read some of the reviews, I was apprehensive about ordering, but the process was very quick and delivery was done in a couple of days, the delivery driver explained where all the parts were and what to do if there were any problems. It took a couple of hours to put together and now my children are extremely happy with their new beds. good quality wood and it smells lovely. Well worth buying in my opinion.

Stasis Leaked Complete: The Unofficial Behind the Scenes Guide to Red Dwarf
Stasis Leaked Complete: The Unofficial Behind the Scenes Guide to Red Dwarf

5.0 out of 5 stars a great book about Red Dwarf, 25 Aug. 2013
I bought this after reading Kryten's book on Red Dwarf and found it really interesting, my only criticism was it wasnt long enough. Im sure that there could have been a lot more said about each episode and behind the scenes, but I did enjoy reading it.

Hammock & Playbridge Gerbil or Hamster Cage Pet Toy
Hammock & Playbridge Gerbil or Hamster Cage Pet Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars a great little addition to our hamster cage, 25 Aug. 2013
A very nice product and well designed, our hamster tried eating the hammock, she has sat in it briefly but used it as a climbing frame to the top of the cage

Page: 1 | 2