Profile for AG > Reviews

The Truth
The Truth
by Michael Palin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read., 18 May 2014
This review is from: The Truth (Paperback)
I read this book on holiday and loved it. It kept my interest throughout and I could hear the narrative voice of Michael Palin in my head which, for me, was a real bonus.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 5 Feb. 2014
Label arrived on time. Good quality. Printed as per order and the recipient loved it. What more do I need to say?

Strawberry Patch Wooden Height Chart
Strawberry Patch Wooden Height Chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., 8 Dec. 2013
It looks great in the nursery. How lovely to be able to put photos in of the different stages of growth.
Highly recommended.

Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon
Invisible Empire // Crescent Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, beautiful music, 29 Oct. 2013
When my car was stolen this album was in it. I didn't replace all the stolen albums but this one was a must to replace. I was tempted into this album when I heard a pre-release of Feel It All and was mesmerised by the music video of the track. (Nice that this track appears twice on the album.) It is more chilled than her previous albums and shows another side to her talent. KT's voice is hauntingly beautiful. The lyrics are meaningful and not just there to fill the music. I can listen to it over and over. So glad that I have tickets to see her perform songs from the album.

MENS DESIGNER SOFT NAPPA WALLET WITH COIN POCKET BY ACORN
MENS DESIGNER SOFT NAPPA WALLET WITH COIN POCKET BY ACORN
Offered by THE WALLET SHACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 29 Oct. 2013
This wallet has everything we wanted. The coin purse on the back is a good size (which is rare) and the leather nice and soft. It has a useful zipper compartment and a few slots for cards.
I would definitely recommend this wallet.

Softinos Women's Olga Ballet Light Blue P900126519 6 Uk
Softinos Women's Olga Ballet Light Blue P900126519 6 Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but unfortunately not for me!, 27 Sept. 2013
Oh how I wish these shoes had fit me. They are beautiful. Soft, gorgeous colour and such a comfortable sole. However they are a shallow design and my feet just aren't the right shape. Sad to be returning them. (And sad to have to pay to return them too!)

Leaders Of The Free World
Leaders Of The Free World

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd time I've bought it., 23 Sept. 2013
This CD was stolen and I bought it again. Some things you just can't live without!
The whole album is captivating. Station approach is the song I listen to when I'm musically restless. It always fixes me. But Leaders of The Free World is an unbeatable classic.
Everyone needs this album.

Simply The Best 21 Year Old Socks, Birthday, Anytime Gift / Present
Simply The Best 21 Year Old Socks, Birthday, Anytime Gift / Present

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential gift for the 21 year old male in your life, 13 Mar. 2013
Good quality good fun product. It made my son smile when he opened the present on his 21st birthday :-)

JUNGLE SNAP - Children's Card Game (Family Fun)
JUNGLE SNAP - Children's Card Game (Family Fun)

5.0 out of 5 stars Children love these cards, 13 Mar. 2013
I work in a primary school and children of all ages love these cards. Good quality and great price.
Perfect. :-)

Designer Denim 21st Birthday Album by Laura Darrington takes 80 Photos of 6 x 4
Designer Denim 21st Birthday Album by Laura Darrington takes 80 Photos of 6 x 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 21st birthday prezzie., 10 Feb. 2013
For anyone searching for that personal 21st birthday prezzie that will actually be used and treasured look no further. Buying this album made me go out and get all those fab digital photos, that had been stored on my computer for years, printed at last. It was such fun looking through photographs of my son over the last 21years. There is space under each photo to write a caption. This was a great trip down memory lane for me too. He loved it. So pleased I found this album. Just the right size. Very good quality and lovely presentation box.

Page: 1 | 2