Profile for Kristos Georgiou > Reviews

Content by Kristos Georgiou

Kristos Georgiou "KG 1966" (London)

EF 24-70mm F/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
EF 24-70mm F/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
Offered by JVA Trading Audio Products
Price: 1,499.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 14 Aug 2014
No other word to describe it.

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids Clear Goggle - Lime/Clear Lens

Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks
Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 14 Aug 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
Great for kids.

Braun Series 1 150s-1 Electric Rechargeable Male Foil Shaver
Braun Series 1 150s-1 Electric Rechargeable Male Foil Shaver
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible battery., 14 Aug 2014
Very disappointed with how long this will work on a full charge. Not even good as a holiday shaver. Better to go for Braun's 340 Series.

Anglepoise Type75 Mini Desk Lamp with LM2 9 Watt LED Module, Forest Green
Anglepoise Type75 Mini Desk Lamp with LM2 9 Watt LED Module, Forest Green
Price: 170.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lamp on the market, 21 Nov 2013
A statement piece. I love the green - LED touch switch is a breeze. Will be handed down to one of my daughters one day and will never date.

Remixed With Love By Joey Negro
Remixed With Love By Joey Negro
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 12.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Nov 2013
Big disco sounds. Joey Negro is a genius. I remember these tracks first time round buying them in Diamonds in West Croydon - he has given them a great fresh twist. Play loud.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, light, very easy and practical., 8 Jun 2008
I've only used those rubbish gazebos that take hours to set up and after once use, the poles get bent. So I was unsure if this gazebo would fair any better. I was very pleasantly surprised. The instructions weren't too clear, but after working it out, it was a straightforward to set up - and best with two people, but not essential. We had it over our decking area, just fits, and we screwed the feet directly on the deck, there are some spikes (provided) if used on grass, as well as rope to tie it to an anchor. If you have this on a stone surface, you'll need to weigh the feet - which is an additional accessory - not supplied. Wind is the biggest worry with any gazebo, and as this is a fairly big one, we always secure it well. The sides are also easy to attach. Putting away, again is easy (once you get the hang of it) I do it on my own. Best to make sure you do it gently. And packing away in the supplied bag is a one man job too. White is a good colour, but long term, I feel it would have been better to have the green for scuffs etc. Overall, for the money, you have a great product. No complaints. My neighbours and in-laws have asked to borrow it for a few functions in the future. Me thinks I can make some money on the side by hiring it out each weekend. RECOMMENDED.

Latin Disco
Latin Disco
Offered by vsmusic_com_us
Price: 322.27

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 'latin' disco album ever., 9 Feb 2004
This review is from: Latin Disco (Audio CD)
This is an essential addition for your collection. I make sure everytime I dj in London, at least two or three tracks get played. A massive, massive recommendation. The cover version of Lady Mamalade is especially good. I always get asked which album it's from. I should buy shares in the record company.
Don't follow the trend of buying the obvious disco tracks of the 70s. 'Latin Disco' has quality and serious tunes. Big, orchestrated and soulful, oh, and damn funky too. I have not got bored yet, and it's been nearly a year and a half since I first bought it.