Profile for mags > Reviews

Bring Me Home
Bring Me Home
Price: 3.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Bring Me Home (Kindle Edition)
Very different read for an Alan Titchmarsh ,lots of twists do not want to put the book down cant wait to get to the end.

Easy Origami (Dover Origami Papercraft)
Easy Origami (Dover Origami Papercraft)
by John Montroll
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 29 Nov 2013
Just what I needed for my 6 year old granddaughter .I found it fairly easy and she loves it .It will be better if I can buy paper for Origami. Good for winter evenings and concentration .

Lap Tray - Personalise with Photographs or pictures
Lap Tray - Personalise with Photographs or pictures
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Nov 2013
Bought 3 for grand children Really pleased with this product Plan to personalise each one from babies to teenagers. they can change the pictures them selves it is so easy .Great for Christmas present with a difference.

Large Wooden Soft Padded Cushioned Bean Bag Lap Dinner Laptop Food TV Tray (Vase)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 6.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What we needed, 29 Nov 2013
In winter we have most of our meals on our knee .I have bought these as a gift for My self and my husband. Good size comfy and practical

The Snow Goose; And The Small Miracle (Essential Penguin)
The Snow Goose; And The Small Miracle (Essential Penguin)
by Paul Gallico
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories from childhood, 29 Nov 2013
Saw a film Never take no for an answer, as a child, based on The small Miracle .have tried really hard to source this film when my brother came up with this book ,Good for adults and children can be read in an hour .

Catholic Prayer Book for Children
Catholic Prayer Book for Children
by Julianne M Will
Price: 2.30

4.0 out of 5 stars An ideal book for children and adults, 29 Nov 2013
This book has every thing I needed ..Could be picked up at any time for a read, great for taking to mass/ church. Suitable for ages 2- 10 years colourful.

Rula: My Colourful Life
Rula: My Colourful Life
Price: 11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Rula, 29 Nov 2013
Did not want to put the book down .brilliant read ,Full of real life , great characterisation sadness and happiness.

Jewel Garden: A Story of Despair and Redemption
Jewel Garden: A Story of Despair and Redemption
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Conpulsive Read, 22 May 2013
Hooked from the start ,Amazing read Wonderful true story. ,Informative Inspirational and Encouraging for anyone; plus those interested in gardening . Loved It and will read more Monty Don books when time permits.

The Haunting
The Haunting
by Alan Titchmarsh
Price: 15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars The Haunting, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Haunting (Hardcover)
Difficult to put down .This book is unlike any of Alans previous books I was sorry when it ended my husband then read it in 2 days unheard of.very well written with lots of history