Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (England .)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Angles of Attack (Frontlines Book 3)
Angles of Attack (Frontlines Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars pukka sequel, 25 April 2015
What can I say , full of action , characters you will care about, and a great new chapter to the story.
Read it in 3 days and now annoyed that I have to wait for another book, there had better be another one, we have to hope there is a way out of the hopeless situation mankind finds it's self in.....

The Real Story & Forbidden Knowledge: The Gap Sequence: 1
The Real Story & Forbidden Knowledge: The Gap Sequence: 1

2.0 out of 5 stars ... to much sex and waffle maybe it will get better when I get to the first novel, 10 Mar. 2015
Struggling to much sex and waffle maybe it will get better when I get to the first novel.
although I don't mind a bit of sex , I wanted Sci Fi not sci sex.

Damai Portable Wrap Universal Electronics Accessories Travel Organiser / Hard Drive Bag / Cable Stable (Dark Blue)
Offered by Denso

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, I'm a type 1diabetic and I wanted something ..., 10 Mar. 2015
Brill , I'm a type 1diabetic and I wanted something to carry my insulin pens BG monitor and needles etc.
Works a treat have a look at the picture , remember I thought of it first lol.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Martian
The Martian

4.0 out of 5 stars Martian Adventure., 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Martian (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, having downloaded it I thought not so sure now but soon changed my mind.
It kind of pulled me in, making me root for the hero and his endeavours, some of the reviews stated that the parts of the book based on Earth lacked empathy and emotion but I disagree , I think they worked well adding to the story and enhancing it.
Well worth reading .....

Excession (Culture series Book 5)
Excession (Culture series Book 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard going., 31 Jan. 2015
I love the Culture books , but I must admit found this one a bit hard going.
I found myself having to re read sections as parts of it where a bit hard to make sense.
Overall a good novel full of scope ,characters and ideas just a bit annoying...

The Voyage of the Sable Keech (Spatterjay Book 2)
The Voyage of the Sable Keech (Spatterjay Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars so so., 16 Nov. 2014
As usual a good Asher book although a little tedious .
I hope the third book has more mettle as this one left me feeling a bit bored , which says a lot coming from me as I have read all the Polity books and have only 2 more to go and loved them all.

The Skinner (Spatterjay Book 1)
The Skinner (Spatterjay Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another fine book., 5 Nov. 2014
Loved it, the Hoopers are no longer a mystery.
What I love about Asher books are how easy they are to read,you flow along enthralled by the story lost in the visuals your mind creates.
I have downloaded the next book and when I have typed this I'm going to start reading it.
I wish he would do more with the sparkkind and Golams one with a human upload would be great , here's wishing.

The Technician (Polity Book 4)
The Technician (Polity Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Asher Polity book that keeps you enthralled ., 30 Oct. 2014
I have been working my way through the Polity books now for a couple of years inter spaced with other books and Love coming back to them. As usual this book didn't fail my expectations, great storyline , full of action and an answer to the Atheter mystery that suits my need an answer type of attitude .
I'm now going to get the Splatterjay books and carry on with my great love of the Polity universe.
Great news Asher has a new trilogy in the pipeline set during the Prador wars Brilliant can't wait........

Cibola Burn: Book 4 of the Expanse
Cibola Burn: Book 4 of the Expanse

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but the other books where better., 21 Oct. 2014
I love the expanse books but as a final book (I think) it disappoints! a lot of unanswered questions and a poor ending that makes you think and ???.
I hope there is more to come because this book sort of fizzled and went pop instead of a Big Bang ending.

Lines of Departure (Frontlines Book 2)
Lines of Departure (Frontlines Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the first book., 9 Sept. 2014
Great story and the writing style has improved since the first book making it I can't put it down category.
Can't wait for the third book , and there had better be one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4