Profile for loretta burns > Reviews

Storyteller at The Royal Albert Hall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfie Boe
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Tenors love Alfie, 7 Feb 2014
Wonderful entertaining, sit back and relax. My friends and I thouroughly enjoyed our evening with Mr Boe. Such a talented guy, wonderful voice enjoyed the eclectic mix of songs.

Lola Rose Doris Tumble Bracelet of 22cm
Lola Rose Doris Tumble Bracelet of 22cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of semi precious jewellery. So pretty., 7 Feb 2014
I absolutely love my lola rose bracelet. Colour is fabulous, so many lavenders, amethysts, lilacs, sparkly juicy purples. Perfect for a February birthday girl. Easy to wear, I will be showing off, so pleased with my purchase. I am young at heart and late fifty something but this is suitable for all ages, my granddaughter loves all my lola rose.

Lola Rose - Bridgett Smokey Obsidian Tumble Bracelet of Length 20cm
Lola Rose - Bridgett Smokey Obsidian Tumble Bracelet of Length 20cm

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST PERFECT BRACELET, 11 May 2013
FOR A WEDDING. BOUGHT THIS BRACELET TO WEAR WITH MY PEACHY DRESS. IT IS SUBSTANTIAL, VERY DRESSY, LOOKS GOOD WITH MY BROWN LEATHER WATCH. CAN BE WORN CASUAL AND NOT SO CASUAL. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL WOMEN WHO ARE YOUNG AT HEART.

Boys from the Blackstuff [DVD]
Boys from the Blackstuff [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis
Price: 7.62

5.0 out of 5 stars A powerful story of 80's social history, set in Liverpool., 21 Feb 2013
I have bought this to replace my video version box set. A very well acted social history of its time, I have watched this series over and over and never tire of its relevence in our social landscape.

Lola Rose 'Christine' True Blue Quartzite Heart Necklace with an Adjustable Love Knot Fastening

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Necklace, 21 Feb 2013
I love the feel, the adjustable length and most of all the colour. I wear my necklace with my favourite blouse and have many compliments. Truly excellent quality as expected from Lola Rose.