Profile for Stacey Thomas > Reviews

Content by Stacey Thomas

Stacey Thomas (Sutton in Ashfield)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Austenland [DVD] [2013]
Austenland [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Keri Russell

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny feel good film!, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Austenland [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I really enjoyed watching this film. It made me laugh, made me happy and made me feel good. It's by no means a serious film so if you have a girly eveining or a night in this would be perfect!

Green Coffee Bean Extract Max Strength ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ★ Lose Weight Or Your Money Back- Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract Premium Max Strength GCA (50% Chlorogenic Acids) 90 capsules- Dr. Oz Recommended Natural Weight Loss Diet Pill - One Month's Supply Vegetarian Capsules - UK Manufactured Slimming Aid - Get Your 20 Year Old Waist Back!
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

Premium 100% cotton fabric, fashionable patterns, width 160cm (63") - grey zigzags
Offered by edge-handels

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars from me!, 7 Jan. 2015
Beautiful quality fabric. It's good and thick perfect for clothing and no need for any lining. Thank you very much!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2015 11:52 PM BST

Shea Butter Unrefined - 100% Pure and Natural - 1Kg
Shea Butter Unrefined - 100% Pure and Natural - 1Kg
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this product and the packaging, 23 Dec. 2014
A very high quality shea butter. I am very pleased with this product and the packaging. It's really helping to soothe and heal my eczema.I would recommend this over any kind of emollient cream

Shea Butter Unrefined 100% Pure, Raw, Natural & Organic | Certified Grade A Ivory African Shea Butter For Eczema, Penetrates Deep Through Layers of Skin, Speeds Up Cell Renewal, Re Moisturizes & Repairs Hands, Feet, Lips, Hair and Scalp. For Sensitive Skin, Babies, Use in Pregnancy To Prevent Stretch Marks - Benefits For All Skin Care - 100g,250g,500g,1kg - No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Penniwise

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found relief from eczema!, 9 Dec. 2014
Ask your Doctor for Bentnovate cream, buy J Malki Dead Sea soap from Amazon as well as unrefined Shea butter. In the morning and when you have a shower use the dead sea soap and gently pat the area dry. Use the unrefined Shea butter as your moisturiser throughout the day and before you go to bed apply the Bentnovate. I've found that in 3 days of doing this I feel so much better and my eczema is healing and disappearing.

I totally recommend this product

Karabar Cabin Approved Wheeled Bag 55 x 35 x 20 cm - 3 Years Warranty! (Zebra Black)
Offered by Karabars UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case for the price!, 9 Dec. 2014
Has a lot more space than you think! Went to Venice with Ryanair and had no problems. I would recommend some rubber wheel covers because it is noisy and the week after we came back from Venice they have a new thing where you can get fined for your noisy luggage.

My only complaint is that after a week, the handle you use to pull the case completely sheared off. I got a replacement case sent out which was great. Just be aware that the handle is quite weak

J Malki Dead Sea Natural Mineral Soap 90g
J Malki Dead Sea Natural Mineral Soap 90g

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally some relief from eczema!!, 9 Dec. 2014
Hopefully this will help someone out there that's had the same problem as me. I'm 25, mixed race , have extremely sensitive skin and prone to eczema especially in the cold. I have recently had the worst flare up of my life! I got Hydrocortisone from the chemist but it didn't work. The eczema started to appear all up my arms and shoulders from the elbow and on my face, neck and back. The doctor prescribed Bentnovate which is good and Zerobase cream which I feel is ineffective and not worth the money. After being in agony I decided to sort things out myself. Here is what I found has worked for me. Ask your Doctor for Bentnovate cream, buy J Malki Dead Sea soap from Amazon as well as unrefined Shea butter which is about 6 pounds. In the morning and when you have a shower use the dead sea soap and gently pat the area dry. Use the unrefined Shea butter as your moisturiser throughout the day and before you go to bed apply the Bentnovate. I've found that in 3 days of doing this I feel so much better and my eczema is healing and disappearing.

I totally recommend this product

Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml
Petlife Otodex Veterinary Eardrops for Pet, 14 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable product for collie dogs, 30 Mar. 2014
My collie gets irritated ears every now and then and the smell is bad and she itches constantly. I always make sure I have a bottle of these drops because they clear her ears right up and the smell is like lavendar. Not sure what causes it but this always does the job.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2014 6:57 PM BST

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Built In Protection No-Lye Relaxer System - Normal
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets hair straight but a bit to harsh for me, 30 Mar. 2014
Im mixed race and I find that this product gets my hair straight but leaves it coarse and irritates my scalp so I dont think its right for me. My sister and more afro hair and it works perfectly for her. Mine is a lot finer and wavy. So if you have afro hair this is a great product.

Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml
Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel Skin Treatment 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY thing that works!!, 30 Mar. 2014
Im in my mid 20s and I suffer from recurring eczema on my arms and neck. Ive been to the doctors and tried everything but this is the only thing that not only soothes the itch, calms the skin and actually works to clear up the eczema. It stings at first, quite badly depending on the severity of the eczema but stick with it and apply it generously throughout the day. Its great because it doesn't leave a sticky gross feeling on your hands or skin. Ive found it works great for spots too. All in all a great little wonder gel!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5