Profile for Miss see > Reviews

wooden toy shop with awning 47463 by howa
Offered by howa shop
Price: 69.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea...needs work., 29 Dec 2013
We purchased this for Christmas last year (2012) for our 5 year old daughter. We shopped around for ages looking for the right shop for her. We thought we had found it. My partner put this together on Christmas eve and it was quite easy to put together, this being a positive.

There is not much counter space and we struggled to find a till to sit nicely on it for her. the shelves at the back need work and the little drawers are badly made. They don't have anything to keep them in so they keep falling out. The canopy over head could be better as it moved around.

The wood is very flimsy and not very solid. Because of this a little knock sends it out of shape. it would tilt forwards and then everything would fall off. One of the legs quickly splintered and we took it apart and put it in the loft where is has been since as we haven't got round to getting a new bit of wood.

Raa Raa Nosiy Lion Pyjamas | Raa Raa Lion PJs | Age 18 to 24 Months
Raa Raa Nosiy Lion Pyjamas | Raa Raa Lion PJs | Age 18 to 24 Months

1.0 out of 5 stars not good quality, 29 Dec 2013
Size wise they are huge and very flimsy material. the top and trousers looks out of shape and the motif on the front had practically come off after only a couple of washes. Not a very good by which was a shame as my son loved the picture on the front.

Crievn® Women's Medium Style Keep Warm Geniune Leather Iphone Ipad Ipod Itouch Touch Screen Gloves

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 29 Dec 2013
I love leather gloves and have several pair. Though not my favourite these are up there with them. Great quality. they come up quite small which is something to consider. I have quite big hands. I do find where the finger ends differ so you can use them with touch screen, your fingers feel cold. I don't mind this though as they look really good :O)

Breville Opula Collection VTT332 Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster - Carnelian Red
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely toaster, 29 Dec 2013
I bought his toaster because its the only one I have found that you can lift the toast without cancelling the cycle.

It looks good, great design and lovely features. Its has toasted well and the settings are actually different. I've had toasters where on setting 2 the toast comes out burnt. It looks lovely on my kitchen side.

The problem I have it although it toasts really well the two left hand side slots have stopped working properly. It smells funny and my bread doesn't toast well. I haven't had it too long so this is disappointing. I am now only using the right side. I need to get a new toaster as with a household of 5 this is not really good enough. I am considering buying it again because I do like it a lot and I have the matching kettle though I'm not sure because it is not a cheap toaster so would've expected it to last longer.

Breville VKJ565 Opula Collection Stainless Steel Jug Kettle - Carnelian Red
Breville VKJ565 Opula Collection Stainless Steel Jug Kettle - Carnelian Red
Price: 38.09

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite kettle, 29 Dec 2013
I have had several kettles recently and struggled to find one I like. this is by far my favourite. (I've had a delonghi and Kenwood k-mix one) Its relatively quiet and boils quickly. Great design and people always comment how lovely it is. I much prefer that the handle is on the side as previously with other kettles that have handles over the top I have burnt my fingers on the steam. the lid doesn't get hot so its easy to refill once boiled and used. Lovely colour.

Pack of 12 Duck Quacker Whistles - Great Party Boys and Girls Loot Bag Fillers
Pack of 12 Duck Quacker Whistles - Great Party Boys and Girls Loot Bag Fillers
Offered by Boho Island
Price: 2.47

2.0 out of 5 stars most didnt work, 29 Dec 2013
I would say that about 4 of the ones we got actually worked. the others didn't make any noise. great party bag idea if they work.

Character World Moshi Monsters Moshlings Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World Moshi Monsters Moshlings Single Rotary Duvet Set
Offered by savvybuys2
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bedding, 29 Dec 2013
My daughter loves this. we have 2 sets because we have bunk beds and its great that it has 2 sides so we can make it look a bit different.

Supergirl Costume - Medium 5-7 years
Supergirl Costume - Medium 5-7 years
Offered by A2Z Kids
Price: 22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars great for fancy dress at school, 29 Dec 2013
this was a great buy. my daughter loved it as I can struggle with costumes for her because she finds them irritating. she wore this all day without complaint.

Smash Kids Large School Nursery Lunch Bag Water Bottle Pink Butterfly
Smash Kids Large School Nursery Lunch Bag Water Bottle Pink Butterfly

3.0 out of 5 stars not very nice colours., 29 Dec 2013
my daughter has had several smash lunch boxes. the newer designs/colours are not very nice. We gave it away as I didn't like it and she has continued to use her old one. Great lunch box generally however the colours/pattern are a bit garish!!

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler
Price: 89.00

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as my old ones., 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
I have has a pair of GHD straighteners for 6 years. I bought these as a spare in case mine were to break. They are not nearly as good as my previous pair. I don't like how they straighten and I am still using my old pair. im really hoping they don't break because I don't want to have to use these. my hair looks fly away after using these. I have a couple of times used them then used the old ones after because I am unhappy with the finish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5