Profile for A. G. Holt > Reviews

A. G. Holt (U K)

Defenders Cat and Dog Repellent Scatter Granules - 450 g
Defenders Cat and Dog Repellent Scatter Granules - 450 g

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, 14 Sept. 2013
This is the first cat repellent I have bought that actually works.
The smell of Garlic is strong but I prefer that to my garden being used as a cat toilet every night.

Canon PIXMA MX925 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Wi-Fi)
Offered by Kozmic Solutionz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but takes time to set up., 14 Sept. 2013
We bought this for business use, it is a great printer, copier and scanner and the Apple Air print works brilliantly. BUT one part we have had a problem with is trying to set up the Fax, if it is set on any of the Auto settings it cuts off any phone calls, in fact we have still got it on manual receive because we can not find a setting that overcomes this problem.
Trying to get help from Canon is not easy and as far as we can work out the only way to completely avoid this problem with the Fax it to have it connected to it's own phone line which is VERY annoying.

Belkin TPU Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black and White (Pack of 2)
Belkin TPU Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black and White (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, 3 Nov. 2012
If you constantly find your iPhone slips out of your hands then this cover is exactly what you need.
It's not at all bulky and it definitely stops you dropping your phone!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2013 12:22 PM BST

Brabantia Ironing Board with Iron Parking Zone, Size D, Extra Large - Titan Oval

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 28 July 2009
I took ages to decide whether to spend such a lot of money on an ironing board but the old saying "you get what you pay for" is most definitely correct in this instance.
I don't know how Brabantia have done it but they have actually managed to make ironing enjoyable, quick and very easy!
It's brilliant and worth every penny.

Logitech Wireless Desktop MX 3200 Laser
Logitech Wireless Desktop MX 3200 Laser

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for Touch Typing, 23 Oct. 2007
If you can't touch type forget this keyboard. Instead of the usual large clear white letters on the keys, the MX3200 has small, unclear, off white letters which are very difficult to read at a glance, also the keys seemed smaller than usual. I have had many Logitech keyboards over the years and this is the first one I've had to return. Although I can't touch type, I can type very quickly but I do need to see the keys, which I could not do with a quick glance at this one. Why Logitech have changed the usual letter format on this keyboard I will never understand, because other than that it appeared to be a good buy.