Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "DonO11" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Seven - 2 Disc Set [DVD]
Seven - 2 Disc Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, great set of discs, 9 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Seven - 2 Disc Set [DVD] (DVD)
Really good package for such a classic movie. But does anyone know what the music is on the chapter selection menus? Sounds like Trent Reznor / NIN but I've not been able to find out anywhere!

Sony MDR-ED21LP Groove Shaped Earpiece headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourites, 5 Jan. 2012
Second time I've purchased these. Not found any other in-ear headphones that are as comfy or give as good bass/sound as these babies. Recommended.

BlackBerry Headset for Pearl 8220/8300/8310/8330/8320/8330/8520
BlackBerry Headset for Pearl 8220/8300/8310/8330/8320/8330/8520
Offered by Crazy Bee

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for BlackBerry, 5 Jan. 2012
Identical to the ones that originally came with my BlackBerry.
So vital to my job to save me holding a phone to my ear all day.
Very happy with these replacements. They do everything the originals did.

20M Recoil Hose With Spray Gun And Tap Connector
20M Recoil Hose With Spray Gun And Tap Connector

5.0 out of 5 stars Washes the car wonderfully!, 5 Jan. 2012
Perfect product for me living in a small flat without much storage.
Instead of paying £10 a time to have the car washed, I just use this hose.
It has a very powerful jet and I love the trigger/gun interface.
Really clears all the dirt, mud, grit, and bird droppings off the car.
Afterwards I easily store the hose by just dropping it back in the bucket for next time it's needed.
Was surprised just how powerful the gun is, easily as powerful as my friend's expensive jet wash device.
Also the coiling of this hose makes it easy to store and walk around the car easily with it too.
Highly recommended.
I notice most people on here use it for gardening purposes.

iTALKonline USB Data Sync Cable Lead Charger for iPod, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4 4S (2011), 4G HD, iPad (NEW Short Version 12cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 5 Jan. 2012
Bought this for my new car instead of the regular length lead which was way too dangly.
Works perfectly in my new car and much tidier and neater.
Happy.

Foldable - Folding Wooden Laptop Table / Desk / Support Stand Desk Bed Sofa Tray Study Table Home Work Holds up to 17" laptops improves ventilation around your laptop *Design may vary*
Offered by crownbeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to work on sofa!, 5 Jan. 2012
No more long hours sitting at a computer desk in the bedroom. This neat little table makes working with my laptop on the comfy leather sofa easy. And I can sit in the bright nice living room all day while I work. Feels very comfortable to me, and perfect angle and height for the laptop. Highly recommended if you fancy working long hours with your laptop on your living room sofa for a change.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2012 2:21 AM GMT

Be Yourself: How to relax and take control of your life
Be Yourself: How to relax and take control of your life
by Lynda Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite self-development book, 12 Nov. 2011
This has always been my favourite self-development book since buying it back in 2003. I keep it close and dip into it whenever I need a bit of inspiration and perspective. It covers a wide variety of topics, techniques and ways of looking at life that can't fail to leave the reader feeling refreshed and renewed.

Wholeheartedly recommended!

Better and more effective than most of the "famous" self-development authors out there.

Airwolf: Seasons One, Two & Three [DVD]
Airwolf: Seasons One, Two & Three [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jan-Michael Vincent

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds my nostalgic memories!, 31 May 2011
I am close to finishing season 1 now (which I'm aware is known as the best season amongst the hardcore fans). Being in my 30s now I can appreciate the adult and complex themes and stories. There is no black and white with much of these stories. Just grey. And Stringfellow Hawke and Dominic Santini use Airwolf to have a positive effect on the world, despite the grey morality of The Firm and Archangel. The Cold War plays a very prominent part of series 1, as does Libya.

Honestly, each episode of series 1 just seems to get better and better! My tip is to forward the first chapter of each episode to avoid the stupid spoiler-tastic opening montage they do for each episode which basically shows the entire plot of the episode and spoils all the suspense and fun in each episode.

There's some really great twists and surprises in the episodes. By the end of each one, you feel like you've flown around in Airwolf and visited all kinds of exotic locales with String and Dominic. And the picture quality is remarkably good, even on modern flat screen 46 inch television.

Stringfellow Hawk was such an interesting and complex character for what some deemed as a childish show. His search for his brother and the women he has lost is touching stuff, and it's nice to see how he grows as the series continues.

I've heard series 2+3 got a tad family-friendlier as the networks found it too serious and adult in series 1 but I'm sure I'll enjoy those too.

Plus the box is black, sleek and cool looking, a bit like Airwolf itself.

Yellowstone Folding Camping Table
Yellowstone Folding Camping Table
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the bachelor living in a small flat, 14 Jan. 2011
As a bachelor living in a small-ish flat, this table is ideal for me. It folds aways easily and even has a nice handle on the side to carry it around with. Takes less than 10 seconds to set it up (even out the box! no assembly required). Use it for sitting with my computer when I went to work in the living room and having dinner off it. Highly recommended, as long you bear in mind the price is cheap and therefore don't expect a sturdy heavy duty table like you might see in the furniture stores.

JVC KD-R401 CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo with Front Aux Input -Red Illumination
JVC KD-R401 CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo with Front Aux Input -Red Illumination
Offered by BASS JUNKIES - Wolverhampton

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but folder scanning would've been nice., 14 Jan. 2011
Gives very good sound. Got someone to install it for me for a bit of money. Absolutely love that I can put all my music onto a little USB stick now, and no need for blanks CDs, or iPod cables anymore! Very neat solution. Only downside is if you put your MP3s into folders (like you probably will) it doesn't show you the folder names when scanning so not so easy to locate that one song or album you fancy listening to during your drive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6