Profile for Card Lover > Reviews

10 x 15 Watt Ses Clear 240 Volt Pygmy Lamp E14
10 x 15 Watt Ses Clear 240 Volt Pygmy Lamp E14
Offered by LightShopDirectLtd

5.0 out of 5 stars Light bulbs, 16 Jun. 2016
A reasonable price, just what I wanted and will certainly buy them again in the future.

Pro-Elec 2 m 2 Gang Extension Lead - Black
Pro-Elec 2 m 2 Gang Extension Lead - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension Lead, 16 Jun. 2016
What is there to say about an Extension Lead other than it did the job, just what I wanted and a reasonable price. It came well packaged also. I will buy again if the need be.

ICaps Lutein and Zeaxanthin Formula 30 Tablets (single pack)
ICaps Lutein and Zeaxanthin Formula 30 Tablets (single pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Give them a try, 27 April 2016
I was recommended these tablets at an eye hospital. They won't make eye conditions better but if you want them as a preventative I say they work. I had my eyes tested because of my diabetes and the last result was better than the previous one. I feel that like all supplements they really only work if you are deficient in the vitamins/minerals. They certainly have help my dry eyes, I haven't had to put so many drops in them daily like I did.

Meditations with James Van Praagh
Meditations with James Van Praagh
by J Van Praagh

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Reading., 27 April 2016
I have just finished reading this book and I loved the way it was written. A little 'insight' and then a meditation on that subject. I do feel it would be an excellent book for group practise, especially for those starting out on a spiritual path. The meditations however, are also good for practise yourself. This is a book you can pick up at any time, coffee table book I believe they call it! It's food for thought this book and would recommend it.

Four Elements Tarot Bag Luxury Velvet 180 x 130mm Something Different
Four Elements Tarot Bag Luxury Velvet 180 x 130mm Something Different
Offered by Find Something Different

4.0 out of 5 stars Do buy!, 27 April 2016
I always buy these velvet bags; I like the feel of them and they keep the cards in good condition. I only gave four stars as I would have liked the symbols to have been all different colours, but that's just me! They also accommodate most card sizes.

PURPLE CELESTIAL ASTRO ZODIAC SUN MOON STAR WALL ART DOUBLE KING BEDSPREAD BACKDROP WALL HANGING TAPESTRY THROW DECOR

4.0 out of 5 stars Astrial Throw, 17 Mar. 2016
I love this throw and have given it one star less because I have a round table and it can be awkward to lay, I have to fold it before putting on the table. It is colourful and washes well. I bought this because of the design and there seems to be no choices in the shape, so if anyone knows where I could buy something like this please let me know.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £10 (Birthday Presents)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greeting Card - £10 (Birthday Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Cards, 17 Mar. 2016
These vouchers are such a good idea. I know vouchers have been around a long time, but the drawback is they are only confined to the one store, whereas with these you have a mass of stores in the one place - Amazon. So the precipitant has plenty of 'stores' to choose from. It also takes the hard work out of having to decide what to buy for a present.

Raphael's Astrological Ephemeris: Of the Planets and Places for 2015 (Raphael's Astronomical Ephemeris of the Planet's Places)
by Edwin Raphael

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 17 Mar. 2016
I've been buying these booklets for years. I do know you can buy a book with fifty years in it, but I find these yearly ones are so handy to carry around with you, and look into every now and again. I will continue to buy these for as long as I am able to.

Sweet Cosmetic/Make-Up/Organizer Bag Pouch Zipper Hand Case Polka Dots (Deep Blue Green)
Offered by Fellicity

3.0 out of 5 stars Make-up bag, 17 Mar. 2016
I like the bag, a good size but the downside was that it took ages to get rid of the smell before I did use it.

Crystal Rhinestone Christmas Tree Drop Dangly Earrings in Gift Bag Womens Girls Jewellery
Offered by Arc Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas earings, 17 Mar. 2016
Cheap and cheerful I would say, but ideal for what they are meant for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7