Profile for Deedar > Reviews

Content by Deedar

Deedar (Wales UK)

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Nintendo DS)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all Harry Potter fans., 1 Sept. 2010
I really enjoyed playing this game and I am an adult! Really good fun for any Potter fan. It is easy to follow, and the link footage is really very good! Pity you only get to see it in story mode. I would recommend this, but be warned once you start playing you will find it hard to put down.

The Spook's Sacrifice: Book 6 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
The Spook's Sacrifice: Book 6 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
by Joseph Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars The Spooks Sacrifice, 15 Nov. 2009
I have just finished reading this book and I am left waiting, and wanting the next book! What will happen next????
I must say though I too was disappointed that the cover was different than all the other books, why I wonder? I do believe you can get it now in the old style cover, but as it only came out in October all the Spook fans will have probably bought this book it when it was released earlier this year.
Other than that I can heartily recommend this series of books, they are very well written, and scary!! (and I am a 37 year old! ;o)

The Crystal Bible Volume 2: Godsfield Bibles
The Crystal Bible Volume 2: Godsfield Bibles
by Judy Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars The Crystal bibe Vol 2, 15 Nov. 2009
Brilliant! Thank you Judy Hall for your latest crystal bible. This book contains an excellent overview of each crystal, which is both very informative and interesting. A full colour picture of each crystal helps with identification. I would recommend this book to anyone who has an interest in crystals, and their uses. Judy has published Vol 1 and Vol 2 of the Crystal bible, and I must point out that Vol 1 is completely identical to the Crystal bible she published a few years ago, therefore if you have a copy of this book there is no need to buy the new Vol 1. If you do not have Crystal bible or the Crystal bible Vol 1, then make sure you add one to your collection, then you will have a huge reference for all Crystals needs.

The Spook's Stories: Witches
The Spook's Stories: Witches
by Joseph Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooks Witches, 15 Nov. 2009
This book is a must have for all the fans of the Joseph Delaney's Wardstone books.
It gives you a good background, and more depth to many of his characters. It also slots a few pieces of the jigsaw together. A nice read, and certainly NOT TO BE READ AFTER DARK!!!!