Profile for Reader > Reviews

Content by Reader

Reader

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Fly footwear, 16 Jun 2013
I love Fly, I have shoes & boots, they are normally well sized & very comfortable. These boots are a bit small, I'd prefer to be able to wear thicker socks in them & they have taken some wearing in. Now it is 'summer' I will have to wait for a few months before I can work on them becoming more comfortable. Saying that they are great to look at & I'm hoping that they will become a pair of favourites eventually.

Dreaming Way Tarot
Dreaming Way Tarot
by Kwon Shina
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well illustrated & well thought through deck, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dreaming Way Tarot (Cards)
Very attractive to look at but also very in keeping with tarot meaning with it's own style. As a collector I am not always looking for decks that will be easy or good to read with but instantly know whether they could be read with & these get the thumbs up.

KosiPet® WINE FLEECE Deluxe Extra Large Waterproof Dog Bed,Dog Beds,Pet Bed,Dogbed,Dogbeds,Petbed,Petbeds,
Offered by Treeline Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Weimeraner loves it!, 12 Mar 2013
Really is extra large - could fit 2 of him on it very easily & he's a big dog, the extra free cover very good to have. Surface fleecy material sheds a bit at first but that's to be expected. I thought he might put his claws through it or tried to chew it but weeks have gone by & it's still intact! He's very comfy. Great value.

Fly London Women's Nule Suede Sludge Lace Ups Boots P210735005 6 UK
Fly London Women's Nule Suede Sludge Lace Ups Boots P210735005 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 Nov 2012
I love these boots, slight problem with delivery but all couriers seem to have problems finding us lately.
Comfortable as soon as I put then on, walked round all day shopping & felt like I didn't want to take them off - they look GREAT & I'd like another pair in a different colour.....

HealthAid Sesame Oil 100ml
HealthAid Sesame Oil 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, easy to use, 7 Aug 2012
I bought this as it was recommended for a skin condition, it's a very light non greasy oil, so it's easy to use & does seem to make a difference to my skin. Arrived quickly & very reasonably priced too.

Feud Britannia Women's Collage Ankle Boot
Feud Britannia Women's Collage Ankle Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but come up small.., 4 Mar 2012
Had to re-order a size larger & even those are not roomy. Not the most comfortable but are wearing in nicely. They do look really good... but would have been really disappointed had I paid full price! 4 star rating is for the bargain of having more or less 65% off!

My Journey Through the Tarot
My Journey Through the Tarot
by Rhiannon Faulkner

1.0 out of 5 stars Really badly written, lacking an editor., 13 Mar 2011
I was given this book some time ago, read it & was appalled at how badly written it was & how it makes absolutely no sense! I was expecting at least some connection to the cards mentioned at the beginning of each chapter but found none whatsoever. It has no structure, jumps around all over the place leaving the reader confused & wondering what the writer is going on about. I didn't want to bother finishing it but was hopeful that it may improve somehow only to be sadly disappointed. Maybe call it my journey TO the tarot but please hire a decent editor if you write anything else. The writer clearly wants to inspire others & obviously has had a very hard life to which I am not unsympathetic but if you really wish to convey a message make sure it is done professionally & I'm sure it will reach far more people.