Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers Book 4)
Maybe Matt's Miracle (The Reed Brothers Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 July 2014
absolutely love the reeds. i think this is my fav book soo far. Ilaughed and cried. You can read as astand alone book but to really appreciate the characters make sure you start at the beginning

TOUCHED by MOONLIGHT (Wild Hunt Book 3)
TOUCHED by MOONLIGHT (Wild Hunt Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanbloodytasic, 28 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed this series. It has a different take on the were stories. The author catches your attention and you wont want to put the book down. I think I'm going to put her on my favorite list.

KISSED by MOONLIGHT (Wild Hunt Book 1)
KISSED by MOONLIGHT (Wild Hunt Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm addicted, 27 Mar 2014
I downloaded this simply because it was free and was really suprised. Its well written ,characters are likeable and the storyline is good. The main character is fab and some of her antics had me laughing out loud. Only critism is two adults with that much sexual tension wheres the love scenes???

Fear of Falling
Fear of Falling

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fear of Falling (Kindle Edition)
One word "wow". Loved the characters, loved the storyline. Well written, it was an addictive read I couldn't put down. Love story about a woman with a traumatised background and commitment issues finally finding her happily ever after. Please read you wont be disappointed

Envisioned (The Elemental Prophecy Book 1)
Envisioned (The Elemental Prophecy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 16 Jun 2013
Easy read. Well written and i really liked the characters. Some parts i felt were similar to other books i have read but still a good book. Well worth a read. I am looking forward to the next book and hope it wont be too long before release.

The Island - Part 2 (Fallen Earth)
The Island - Part 2 (Fallen Earth)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 29 Oct 2012
If i am honest I initially downloaded because the book were free. I didnt realise where the story would go. I didnt expect the ghouls though wasnt disappointed. This isnt my usual genre and although at times i was completely grossed out I really enjoyed the books and couldnt put them down. I cant wait for the next installment.

The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)
The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 29 Oct 2012
I wasnt sure about this to begin with but towards the end of the book i couldnt wait to download the next. Some points dragged in the first book but it was still a good read. There are unexpected twists and the books finish with quite a lot of questions and openings for developments. i cant wait for the next book to see where the characters go.

The Witch Stones - Gathering Of The Covens
The Witch Stones - Gathering Of The Covens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 15 Oct 2012
Really enjoyed this fantasy novel. Quite a lot of typos but still a good read. Hope there will be more from this author

Ryan's Return
Ryan's Return

5.0 out of 5 stars great easy book, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Ryan's Return (Kindle Edition)
great book which was an easy read. sometimes a little predictable but still worth the time to read. If there was a sequel i would download

Marked: House of Night: Book 1
Marked: House of Night: Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, 10 Jan 2012
Great story with good leads. Addictive if you like the vampire sort of thing. I've read most in the series now and cant wait for the next book.