Profile for SEB > Reviews

Back to Blood
Back to Blood
by Tom Wolfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to Blood, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Back to Blood (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book - I thought it was as good as 'Bonfire of the Vanities' and I liked more of the characters. Before I bought the book, I had read a review which criticised it for having a lot of colons and exclamation marks - I didn't notice the latter, and the colons were simply used as a device to indicate people's own internal monologue as distinct from their spoken words. A really good read

4.5" Male Artist Wooden Model Mannequin - Jakar
4.5" Male Artist Wooden Model Mannequin - Jakar

5.0 out of 5 stars Artist Wooden Manikin, 4.5 inches, 10 May 2013
This item was exactly as described and came very quickly. I was very pleased with the service and the quality of the item.

HJ Hall Original Plain Cotton Rich Softop Elastic Free Socks HJ1093 in Black size 4-7
Offered by Blueshire

4.0 out of 5 stars H J Hall cotton-rich socks, 10 May 2013
I am really pleased with my socks, which are very comfortable and which do not slide down, as some other buyers have suggested. However, I bought 3 pairs and was a little taken aback by the fact that I had to pay £1.99 postage for each pair, although it would not cost £5.97 to send 3 pairs of socks. I contacted the seller who said that, because their socks were a lower price than other sellers, they needed to charge more postage to make up the difference. I would prefer it if they raised their prices a bit so that you could see upfront what you would be paying overall. They did come quickly.

Sports Finger Sleeve Elastic Protector 10pcs Gray
Sports Finger Sleeve Elastic Protector 10pcs Gray
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports finger sleeve elastic support protector, 3 Jan. 2013
I have arthritis in a couple of my fingers and it hurts when I am typing, so I have been buying these for some time as they give good support and result in pain-free typing. They also come in black, blue and white. They do tend to unravel a little after a while and look a bit scruffy, but they are washable - I put them in the washing machine using a zip up delicates bag.

Pillmate Pill Cutter
Pillmate Pill Cutter
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Pillmate pill cutter, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Pillmate Pill Cutter (Misc.)
Does a good job. Some pill cutters on the market have a hole in the top and the cut pill flies out, but this one doesn't. I have had one myself for about a year and bought this for a friend.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doxylamine Succinate, 30 Jun. 2012
I started buying doxylamine succinate last year when Syndol (tension headache relief) went off the shelves. It is the active ingredient in Syndol (as well as paracetamol and codeine) and I worked out that splitting the tablets and taking a half tablet along with 2 co-codamol tablets was much the same as taking 2 Syndol when I had a bad headache. Syndol has just come back into the shops, but I plan to continue taking my home-made Syndol as it is a lot cheaper.

This item came quickly and works well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2012 10:50 PM BST