Profile for Mystybean > Reviews

Pillsbury: The Complete Book of Baking
Pillsbury: The Complete Book of Baking
by Sally Peters

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cookbook Ever., 21 July 2015
My mom gave me this cookbook when I turned 16 - many many years ago. It's falling apart from overuse and I think I'll need a new one. This is hands down my go-to cookbook for anything baking. There are so many recipes - cakes and cookies to breads - you won't need another one. It's travelled countries with me and I won't be without it.

Andrew James Large 1.2 Litre Cast Iron Electric Fondue - Suitable For All Types Of Fondue - 1000 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars super fun!, 7 April 2014
This has to be the best made fondue I've ever used. It's heavy - be warned! The pot is cast iron as stated, and cooks meats a treat if you're doing a meat fondue. I've not tried a cheese one with this but with the temperature control I can't see it being a bit of bother. Brilliant purchase. You can change the lengths of the skewers as well by around half an inch. Not mega useful, but at least it makes it easier to clean them.

Floppy Disk Memo Note Pad 4pc Set 3.5" Sticky Notes Retro Gift
Floppy Disk Memo Note Pad 4pc Set 3.5" Sticky Notes Retro Gift
Offered by The Gift Oasis LTD.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Sticky, 7 April 2014
I was surprised to find these aren't actually sticky as stated. Other than that, they're perfect. An amusing gift, which the receiver was glad for :)

Wang Brand Red Pepper Powder 227g
Wang Brand Red Pepper Powder 227g
Offered by Marky's Gifts & Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Kimchi, 7 April 2014
I can now make Kimchi in my own home with the right flavour! Learn from my mistake - don't use any other brand.

ARCTIC F12 TC - 120 mm Standard Low Noise Temperature Controlled Case Fan
ARCTIC F12 TC - 120 mm Standard Low Noise Temperature Controlled Case Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars very quiet!, 7 April 2014
I was quite surprised at the sheer silence of these fans, considering the price. The airflow is brilliant, far better than you'd expect for the cost.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you a bad person?, 19 Jan. 2014
Then this is the game for you. If you delight in being a jerk to ugly babies, or generally upsetting people with what could only be classed as political incorrectness, this is the game for you. Just let me know if you need anyone to have a game with.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you a bad person?, 19 Jan. 2014

Mustard Nunchops - Nunchuck shaped chop sticks
Mustard Nunchops - Nunchuck shaped chop sticks
Offered by Premier Life Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 19 Jan. 2014
These are very poorly made, considering I bought a pack of 6 metal ones cheap from Amazon which blow these out of the water. These are poorly manufactured and the chain is terrible quality. Good as a gag gift but don't expect them to be used much!

There is a Name for People w/o Beards T-shirt Charcoal Grey 2XL
There is a Name for People w/o Beards T-shirt Charcoal Grey 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 19 Jan. 2014
Perfect fit. Very well made. Very well printed. Sizes are accurate. Would reccommend purchasing this shirt for anyone with a beard!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great considering the price, 19 Jan. 2014
I was surprised at how well made they were for such a bargain. They wash well and we've had no problems over the last few months with them.

Page: 1 | 2