Profile for Kryssie Fortune > Reviews

Content by Kryssie Fortune

Kryssie Fortune "Carole" (Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Diamond Dust (Takhini Wolves, Book 3)
Diamond Dust (Takhini Wolves, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolves, Humans, and Bears. Oh my!, 29 Jun. 2016
Carolien's one tough cookie. She's ahuman who's carved out a niche for herself in a wolf pack. Of course, bears are a whole different ball game.
Tyler's an honest politician who wants what's best for the bears. He never imagined finding a human mate.
Fur gets seriously ruffled as they try to find common ground--and I loved it.
This is a great addition to the series and I can't wait to start the next one

Taken by the Beast (Belonging to the Beast Book 1)
Taken by the Beast (Belonging to the Beast Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the hottest books I've read., 28 Jun. 2016
Really enjoyed this book. The heat between Elija and Kayla sizzled from the pages. The story worked well and the characters were well written. I'd recommend this book to anyone who like spanking and BDSM books. Can't wait to read the follow up.

A SEAL's Vow (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 2)
A SEAL's Vow (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Cora Seaton's books, 28 Jun. 2016
I love Cora Seaton's books, but I found the heroine annoying. Love happens without rhyme, reason, or a timescale. I really enjoyed the men's green convictions and the lengths they will go to for them to come to fruition. The way so many ex-military come together to reach their goals is heartwarming. I just wanted Nora to stop dithering.

Dark Captive
Dark Captive

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot. Hot. Hot., 28 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Dark Captive (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't stop reading. Laura's predicament had me squirming​ but the ending surprised me. A great twist in a great story

My Immortal Cowboy (Hell's Cowboys Book 1)
My Immortal Cowboy (Hell's Cowboys Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars One to settle down and enjoy, 28 Jun. 2016
Really enjoyed this. Hel;#s cowboys are a fascinating group in a detailed world. RC Reid lost everything when he dies, except his reason to live. Charlee struggles to accept that he's gone. Once RC learns to exist in his new world, he tries to avoid Charlee, but she's down on her luck and he can't walk away. Once chance meeting drags Charlee into a world of mysteries vampires and political wheeler-dealing. One of the best books I've read in ages.

Set of 2 Flour Storage Tins Vintage Style Containers
Set of 2 Flour Storage Tins Vintage Style Containers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 26 Jun. 2016
Love these. I can stand a bag of flour inside them. They keep my cupboard clean and look great while doing it.

KitchenCraft Living Nostalgia Metal Sugar Canister, 11 x 17 cm - Antique Cream
KitchenCraft Living Nostalgia Metal Sugar Canister, 11 x 17 cm - Antique Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 26 Jun. 2016
Great looking way to keep my cupboards clean. This holds a 2lb bag of sugar perfectly.

3Ft11 X 2Ft7 120cm X 80cm Black/Silver Bevelled Frameless Wall Mirror Modern
3Ft11 X 2Ft7 120cm X 80cm Black/Silver Bevelled Frameless Wall Mirror Modern

5.0 out of 5 stars Art Deco perfection, 26 Jun. 2016
The perfect mirror to set off my wall mounted TV and electric fire. It's classy and beautiful. The delivery was as expected and the mirror was undamaged. I love it.

Navy Seal Captive (Mills & Boon Intrigue) (SEAL of My Own, Book 2)
Navy Seal Captive (Mills & Boon Intrigue) (SEAL of My Own, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday reading, 26 Jun. 2016
Jenna and Sawyer's tale pulled me in from the start. There were surprise, great action, and an even greater romance. This is one book I enjoyed so much, I didn't want it to finish

Premium Space Saving Royal Gold Small Cutlery Tray, Kitchen Drawer Tidy Organiser - L: 32cm x W: 18.5cm x H: 4cm By Delex
Offered by sonex trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Snall size. Great fit, 6 Jun. 2016
Just the right size for a small kitchen drawer. I couldn't be more pleased with​ it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15