Profile for A Keenan > Reviews

Content by A Keenan

A Keenan (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
JML Ped Egg - Dry & Cracked Skin Remover - FORGET EXPENSIVE PEDICURES!
JML Ped Egg - Dry & Cracked Skin Remover - FORGET EXPENSIVE PEDICURES!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of gimmicky.. But works!, 2 Dec. 2013
Great little product and does what it says, it's easy to open and clean and it's not too harsh on the skin.

Tassimo T-Discs Carte Noire Crème Brûlée (16 T-Discs)
Tassimo T-Discs Carte Noire Crème Brûlée (16 T-Discs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice taste of gourmet coffee!, 2 Dec. 2013
I love the flavour of these coffee discs and find them just as good as the flavoured coffees I buy in coffee shops. The flavour is mixed within the coffee disc which is great for me as I don't really like the flavour of the creamer discs, this way I can froth and add my own fresh milk while still getting the gourmet flavour from the coffee disc alone.

Opi Original Nail Envy 15ml + Opi Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml Super Combo
Offered by bbbeautylounge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little 2 piece gift!, 2 Dec. 2013
These two nail care products are the best on the market in my opinion! The nail envy can rescue anyone's nails especially after gels or acrylics have been worn. I find it so nourishing and it really strengthens my nails after just one week of applying. It doesn't chip off and leaves a really nice shine when applied to both bare and painted nails, the nail oil is brilliant for dry flaky cuticles and it's also great for dry skin on feet.

Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Offered by Euro Diamonds

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hot chocolate drink., 2 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend as he loves hot chocolate - he really likes these discs, although for me I find the creamer discs slightly ruin the flavour compared to when we use fresh milk - I added one of the chocolate discs to my regular coffee disc to create a yummy mocha and it was really delicious! Would recommend to both chocolate and coffee lovers.

Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation - 54 Beige
Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation - 54 Beige
Offered by GB Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shade, good coverage., 2 Dec. 2013
Compared to other Bourjois foundations I have bought, this one is quite heavy for coverage although the shade I chose was very neutral on my skintone and as it is quite thick I find that I need very little to cover my face, has a slight chemical smell which seems strange as it is described as paraben free and organic.

Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation Beige Clair
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation Beige Clair

5.0 out of 5 stars Good foundation, nice colour match & great pump design!, 2 Dec. 2013
Really good foundation - very little is needed to lightly cover entire face and neck area and the pump design ensures you get the most out of the bottle and use it until it is literally empty!

Ecotools Bamboo Powder Brush
Ecotools Bamboo Powder Brush
Offered by reloads

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice brush for powder, good size., 2 Dec. 2013
I bought this brush as I already own the foundation brush from this range and found it really easy to use and clean as it is very high quality hair, same goes for this powder brush. The hair is quite fine and so it takes a few coats to build up coverage but to me that is more of an advantage as it doesn't leave makeup looking "caked" or too obvious on the skin.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Topcoat!, 2 Dec. 2013
I really love the OPI brand and all of their colours - I'm always looking for an extra addition to my collection and normally I use the nails inc 45 second top coat, but I bought this to see what it was like and how it would compare - it's great, really good for a quick seal and dry over a colour. Would recommend to anyone who loves good quality nail care products.

Pantene Pro-V Heat Defense Gloss Spray for Fine Hair 150ml
Pantene Pro-V Heat Defense Gloss Spray for Fine Hair 150ml
Offered by The Magazine Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine mist spray and lovely fragrance.., 2 Dec. 2013
A really good product for the price and sprays a very fine mist which doesn't weigh down fine hair like mine, would recommend to anyone who regularly styles their hair with high heat.

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo, 400 ml
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo, 400 ml
Offered by Kiara World

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as older Herbal Essence products, 2 Dec. 2013
I normally love the Herbal Essence range however they seem to have changed the product inside as well as the packaging. I really love the smell that the older style shampoos and conditioners leave in my hair but the newer products don't seem to be as strong and you need to use more each time. The Bee Strong range seems to really soften split ends although it could smell better in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2