Profile for Terri Woods > Reviews

Content by Terri Woods

Terri Woods (Berkshire, England)

ELEPHANT MOON
ELEPHANT MOON

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this story only wish it had gone on for ..., 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: ELEPHANT MOON (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story only wish it had gone on for a bit longer to know what happened seemed to have been cut short

The Apple Orchard (A Bella Vista novel, Book 1)
The Apple Orchard (A Bella Vista novel, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Apple Orchard, 14 Mar. 2014
The Apple Orcchard
Easy reading nice and relaxing and nothing nasty about the story , Will read more of Susan Wiggs books

Jack and the Beanstalk (Matthew Hope)
Jack and the Beanstalk (Matthew Hope)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack and the Beanstalk, 14 Mar. 2014
Jack and the Beanstalk
I have got hooked on Ed McBain and like the books of his that I have read will definitely read more

Virgin River (A Virgin River Novel, Book 1)
Virgin River (A Virgin River Novel, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Virgin River, 28 July 2013
Easy bedtime reading,predictable ending but never the less I found the lead up to it pleasant. I will probably purchase further issues in this series in the future.

Downton Abbey - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville
Offered by ajdiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars ~Downton Abbey disappointment, 28 July 2013
I purchases this box set to take to my cousins in Canada only to find that they were on a different video system to ours. Do you sell appropriate videos for use in North America.
I personally love Downton Abbey series and I know that my cousin when they were over here in the UK loved it too. Hence my buying it for them when I viist them next month. So I was very disappointed to find that it was of no use to them.

Lightweight Unisex Cagoule Kagool: XL, Rasberry
Lightweight Unisex Cagoule Kagool: XL, Rasberry
Offered by G5 Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT IWANTED, 13 July 2013
I have been looking for this type of rainwear for ages will fold up small ideal for just putting in your pocket, just in case.

Cockney Rhyming Slang
Cockney Rhyming Slang
by Shelley Klein

3.0 out of 5 stars REQUEST FROM CANADA, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Cockney Rhyming Slang (Hardcover)
I purchased this for my cousin in Canada as he asked me to look out for a similar book titled Up the Frog, unfortunately it is out of print, but I am sure when I visit in September he will enjoy this, He is 84 and emigrated to Canada in the 50's, think he still has a yen for Merry Old as he calls it.

The Perfect Escape: Romantic short stories to relax with: Written by Claudia Carroll, Miranda Dickinson, Julia Williams, Stella Newman, Laura Ziepe, Sophie Hart and Anna-Lou Weatherley

2.0 out of 5 stars WHAT NOT TO READ, 13 July 2013
Just thought it was rubbish, not very well written think I might start writing if you can get paid for this

Tomb of the Lost (Peter Dennis Book 1)
Tomb of the Lost (Peter Dennis Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tomb of the losy, 22 Dec. 2012
Love reading archeological stories, this had a few twists, and kept me interested, did not want to put it down

Birdsong [DVD]
Birdsong [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eddie Redmayne
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Birdsong, 22 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Birdsong [DVD] (DVD)
Birdsong

Read the book and loved the film. Think you need to watch it a couple of times to really get into it.