Profile for B. T. Davidson > Reviews

Content by B. T. Davidson

B. T. Davidson (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2
I.Q. [DVD] [1995]
I.Q. [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Tim Robbins
Offered by tastytunes4less
Price: 17.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy again, 10 May 2014
This review is from: I.Q. [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
Wonderful film. My husband and I had a video copy for years but no longer have a video player so there was no hesitation - it had to be replaced. It's a great Romantic comedy with a clever angle and we will watch it again every now and then.

Tala Cook's Measure
Tala Cook's Measure
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No scales measurement, 3 Aug 2013
Ever found yourself needing to get specific weights when cooking with no scales available or no new battery for the ones you have? This measure can be used for all sorts of cooking basics, both weights and volumes. Great to have as a reserve.

Fresh as a Daisy
Fresh as a Daisy
by Valerie-Anne Baglietto

5.0 out of 5 stars reread, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fresh as a Daisy (Paperback)
This is a book which I read some years ago and thoroughly enjoyed. But when I tried to borrow it from the library to reread it I found they have no loanable copies in the whole county. I am thoroughly enjoying reading it again and fully expect to reread in the future. If you like KatieFforde books you'll probably like this too.

Flowers in the Rain
Flowers in the Rain
by Rosamunde Pilcher
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable short stories, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Flowers in the Rain (Paperback)
A collection of short stories about nice people in different life situations. Wonderful feelgood pre-bed reading that won't give you nightmares.

The Blue Bedroom
The Blue Bedroom
by Rosamunde Pilcher
Price: 8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars classic Rosamund Pilcher, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Blue Bedroom (Paperback)
Typical Rosamund Pilcher, all nice characters, no horrible surprises, great bedtime reading, perfect set of short stories for my elderly mother currently in hospital.

Boats, Boffins and Bowlines: The Stories of Sailing Inventors and Innovations
Boats, Boffins and Bowlines: The Stories of Sailing Inventors and Innovations
by George Drower
Price: 7.39

4.0 out of 5 stars good stocking filler, 31 Dec 2012
Although I thought it looked a bit dull my husband (who loves boating) so was very pleased to find this in his Christmas stocking.

The Holiday [DVD] [2006]
The Holiday [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great romcom to watch again & again, 4 Sep 2011
This review is from: The Holiday [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Another wonderful romcom for my husband and I , we'll watch it again and again, especially nearer Christmas, so pleased my sister recommended it.

Timex Womens Stainless steel expansion band watch - T21902PF
Timex Womens Stainless steel expansion band watch - T21902PF

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth, 17 July 2011
I'm very pleased with this watch. It has a smooth look and feel to it with an elegant oval face and non-flashy strap. A great choice for times when you need to look smart but don't want to be wearing your best gold or silver. I too had to have a link removed for a perfect fit but that's better than the 2 or 3 links I usually have to take out and it looks just the right size on my wrist.

Pack of 12 Ladies Handkerchiefs 100% cotton with scallop corners
Pack of 12 Ladies Handkerchiefs 100% cotton with scallop corners
Offered by one-stop-eshop
Price: 9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars looks are deceiving, 8 Feb 2011
They look so pretty on screen but they arrived bundled into a plastic bag and they're so thin they don't do the job.

Scottish Fine Soaps Highland Aromatics Lavish Bath Melts Gift Set
Scottish Fine Soaps Highland Aromatics Lavish Bath Melts Gift Set
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for problem skin, 10 Nov 2010
Bought this last christmas as a delicate extra for my sister who has eczema(cocoa butter can be good for this) and she liked it so much she has asked me to get her some this year too! I'm so pleased that Amazon sell it too that I'm buying some for another sister as well.

Page: 1 | 2