Profile for Ana > Reviews

Content by Ana

Ana

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Blue - discontinued by manufacturer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone I've ever had, 9 Feb. 2013
I had bought a Galaxy Ace and although at first I thought it was wonderful, I soon discovered its lack of internal memory, something like 200 MB, which is simply ridiculous nowadays. I was so disappointed that in 2 months I was getting rid of it. I had bought my husband a Galaxy S3, and he totally loves it; however, for my little hands, that phone is way too big, so I decided to give the S3 mini a go. I couldn't be more impressed! It's a wonderful phone, with a good amount of memory (8GB) which can be expanded with the use of an SD card. The phone is slim and its design is simply beautiful and its normal size is perfect for me, I also find it quite fast when I am using it. I love the fact that I can download any app I want as there is enough room for everything I need. I've also bought one of those flip covers, which opens sideways and it makes your phone look fantastic. Setting up all my email accounts was also very easy and I'm also really impressed with its voice search. The only thing I don't like much about it is the battery that doesn't last long but to be honest, I guess this is a problem most smartphones have considering the amount of functions they have. I love the fact that I receive Facebook and email notifications in real time. I couldn't recommend this phone highly enough.

Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black

3.0 out of 5 stars great phone but ridiculous amount of internal memory, 20 Jan. 2013
I bought this phone and less than 2 months after that I'm getting rid of it. As soon as i bought it i found it amazing but after one month it started giving me a notification that it was running out of memory. I thought there was something wrong as i had only downloaded a few free apps but then when i searched on the internet internal memory problems i realised its internal storage is ridiculously small and although i have an Sd card, most of my apps don't give the option of moving them to the sd card. I was so disappointed that when i was about to buy it, none of the reviews seemed to mention this problem! Apart from the lack of memory,phone is brilliant but as this s not good enough for me, im buying an s3 mini instead. I was going to try and root it but as i didnt want to risk damaging it, i decided to leave it. For me it was a waste of money buying this Ace!!

Samsung Galaxy SIII UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Pebble Blue (16GB) - Discontinued by manufacturer
Offered by SoundHug

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone ever!, 20 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a Xmas present for my husband and must say not only does he LOVE it but I'm also sooooo jealous that its his not mine!!! It's a brilliant phone it does everything you can think of and more! Its got loads of memory, great free and paid apps and it looks very posh. The only thing i don't like about it is its gigantic size but for a man's hand it's definitely not a problem. I bought myself a Samsung galaxy ace instead and have been suffering with its ridiculous lack of internal memory. The s3 might be a bit pricey but its amazing. I totally recommend it.

Piece of Cake
Piece of Cake

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Piece of Cake (Audio CD)
I love grunge music and this album has not disappointed me at all. Mudhoney are a great band, I totally recommend it!