Profile for Mrs. Danielle Bradley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Danielle ...

Mrs. Danielle Bradley "ravenchild" (Portsmouth)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Calming Lotion
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Calming Lotion
Price: 8.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells beautiful, 15 Sep 2013
I love the smell of this. I end up smelling like it after we've used it. It's so smooth and you don't need much. Lovely lovely product.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubblebath
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubblebath
Price: 9.74

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of money for five baths., 15 Sep 2013
I used this entire container of bubble bath within about a week.
I don't know why it's not any good when the other Burt's Bees Baby stuff is so brilliant.
It hardly makes any bubbles and while it smells lovely, it's certainly not worth the money.
Buy the body wash instead!!!

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
Price: 6.17

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 15 Sep 2013
I read all the reviews on here saying how these were a favourite of various kids about 1yr old. Absolutely right. Our daughter is 18mths and she loves these eggs, there's also lots to grow into with shapes and colours to match. They kept her amused for ages!

Tippitoes Extra Narrow Safety Gate
Tippitoes Extra Narrow Safety Gate
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 15 Sep 2013
Now I was going to complain about this not fitting as promised, but as I have now been informed, I'm just rubbish at measuring hallways. Either way, this product is SOOOOO easy to use. I love the closing mechanism and the fact that unlike our other gate, I can really open it with one hand. My daughter has no chance of escaping! It's lovely, easy and does the job so well we've bought a larger one to replace the old lifty-handle one downstairs.

The Lamb-a-roo
The Lamb-a-roo
by Diana Kimpton

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute... a bit sad..., 15 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Lamb-a-roo (Paperback)
This is a lovely little story about being who you are and not trying to change the things that make you different, but I did find it a little bit sadder than I was expecting. I mean, don't get me wrong, it all ends well, but the sad little sheep was a bit much for me.

Joy Toy Hobbit 18cm Gandalf Plush
Joy Toy Hobbit 18cm Gandalf Plush
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars He's my favourite, 15 Sep 2013
My daughter who I bought these for, really doesn't give two hoots about these plushies, maybe she'll grow into them once we indoctrinate her properly, but the Gandalf one is particularly fluffy and lovely and unlike Thorin, his hair doesn't come out!

Joy Toy Hobbit 18cm Bilbo Plush
Joy Toy Hobbit 18cm Bilbo Plush
Price: 11.94

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 15 Sep 2013
I couldn't resist buying these for my daughter (or you know... me) They are lovely llittle plushies, great size and detail.

Joy Toy Hobbit 18cm Thorin Plush
Joy Toy Hobbit 18cm Thorin Plush
Price: 9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 15 Sep 2013
I bought these for my daughter (18mths) and while she really doesn't care about fluffy toys at all, I really really love them. Thorin is so grumpy and cute. Though I would say that while these seem to be rated as 'all ages' or from birth, the hair on Thorin does come out quite easily, just so you know.

2014 Organised Mum Weekly Planner
2014 Organised Mum Weekly Planner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 15 Sep 2013
This is really great and exactly what I wanted. I love the tear off shopping list. It's simple and does what it needs to. I like also that while it is covered in shoes and things of that nature, it comes in blue.

Snuggle Bunny (Puppet Book)
Snuggle Bunny (Puppet Book)
by Jon Lambert
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly!, 11 July 2013
it's pretty fantastic really. I bought it to go along with another snuggly bunny I bought (a blankety one) for a newborn. Very well recieved.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3