Profile for Tony336 > Reviews

Content by Tony336

Tony336 "Tony336" (linconshire UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Philips HD9340/90 Glass Kettle, 2200 W, 1.5 Litre
Philips HD9340/90 Glass Kettle, 2200 W, 1.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and efficient., 24 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This jug kettle has a partly glass and metal construction . This gives it a very elegant appearance . The transparent container gives a view of the contents so it is easy to judge the amount you are using. The crystal clear view of water boiling is attractive and gives an impression of purity.
The heating element is 2200 watts and this is less than a lot of other makes . However , the boiling cycle is not slow and I find it meets my demands well. The setup of base and kettle is as usual these days and I would recommend the kettle to anyone ,

The Company of Animals Foobler Interactive Electronic Treat Toy
The Company of Animals Foobler Interactive Electronic Treat Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easily fooled., 18 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog is a Border Collie so not silly . I have filled this Foobler with all sorts of treats and kibble , but my dog just looks at it when the bell rings and then proceeds to ignore it. It is too big for him to grab so he just goes and finds another toy . If he could talk I am sure he would tell me where to put this . Funny thing is a friend came the other day with their Cocker Spaniel and the dog was quite smitten while my dog looked at him as if he was mad . I will carry on trying this on Buster (my dog) and he may start playing with it .

Purina PRO PLAN Dog Medium Adult with Sensitive Digestion with OptiDigest Rich in Chicken Dry Food - 3 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good., 16 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have had several types of food to try and what I do is put my dog's usual dinner down and put the new one in a separate dish . With this my dog sniffed it and went over to his usual . But he turned back to this and commenced eating . So without him actually saying so I think he likes it .I have not been feeding it long enough yet to see if his digestion is benefiting from it but I will carry on feeding it and mixing it with his usual . So far so good .

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Memory Card (Newest Version) up to 48 MB/s, Class 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 15 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a micro card so you will need an adapter to use it as a mini card (about £2.00). I am using mine in my tablet and it is a really high quality item . With 32gb you have plenty of storage for whatever you use it in and this would be also ideal for a camera .I can't foresee why I would need anymore than 32gb in any of my gadgets, and this is a well made item which should last for ages . I recommend it for any electronic device that uses sd cards .

Beurer IH18 Nebuliser
Beurer IH18 Nebuliser

4.0 out of 5 stars Relief., 9 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This was my first chance to try a nebuliser and I was surprised at just how effective it is .I had a word with my practice nurse who advised me to try a simple saline solution at first . I did that and it worked very well and relieved my symptoms of congestion etc. I will be seeing my doctor to get some prescription medicine and maybe I can stop using other means such as inhaling steam . . So far I have only good things to say about this item ..
It is not noisy and all the attachments you need are supplied and it is easy to set up and use .
Some opinions may differ from mine ,it is always best to see what other reviews say . Then ignore or not .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2015 2:18 PM BST

My Name Is Lydia (Jack Nightingale short story)
My Name Is Lydia (Jack Nightingale short story)

3.0 out of 5 stars Jack's back ., 9 Aug. 2015
This short story is a long way off the quality of Stephen Leather's full length novels . OK as a short read and to keep up wit what Jack does when not tackling full-on demons .

Devoted Duck with Trout, 2 kg
Devoted Duck with Trout, 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good., 5 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have tried this on my dog and he seems to like it. I don't know whether he would like it by itself as he has a mixture for his dinner , but he did finish up his serving on the first occasion and the same in the following days . I never feed him with wheat based products so this is ideal having duck and trout . I recommend it and as Buster is a bit picky , he does too .

Ben Cohen Grooming Tools Tweezers
Ben Cohen Grooming Tools Tweezers

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy ., 22 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These tweezers are well made out of stainless steel and acrylic . They have a well shaped end and the grip is comfortable . I find them excellent on nose hairs and would be good for any short hairs . Recommended.

Ben Cohen Grooming Tools Nail Pliers
Ben Cohen Grooming Tools Nail Pliers

5.0 out of 5 stars A snip., 15 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These clippers are very well made in polished stainless steel . They are also very sharp and although I have a bit of a job bending down nowadays , I was able to cut my toenails very well . Of course finger nails are "a snip", and the pliers are easy to use. I would recommend these to anybody and have nothing but good words to say .

Rosewood Apple BioSafe Dog Toy
Rosewood Apple BioSafe Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love apple., 10 July 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog loves this . It has a peculiar rolling action which keeps Buster amused for ages and I don't have to keep throwing it for him . It is claimed it is biologically safe and I believe it . The only thing is I hope the squeaker is permanent as I have had other toys where they become loose leading to a choking hazard .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18