Profile for Tony336 > Reviews

Content by Tony336

Tony336 "Tony336" (linconshire UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Challenge Jerky Fish Skin Dog Treats Cube, Small, 300 g
Challenge Jerky Fish Skin Dog Treats Cube, Small, 300 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Something unusual., 10 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog looked at me as though I was barmy when I offered him this. I only tried him with a couple of pieces and left them in his dish . He is crafty though and I saw him sniffing his bowl and when I looked those bits had gone and he started sniffing the air . Obviously an acquired taste. I will see how he gets on with it ,but I reckon he will make short work of it now he has the taste .

Dark Christmas (Josiah Dark Book 1)
Dark Christmas (Josiah Dark Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining., 10 Dec. 2014
As usual with Tim Ellis , we have a story that grips from the start . I like the new character , and although this is really a novella the plot is a good one and the side stories are well interweaved.
I would recommend any of Tim's books and the four stars are because it is not full size book , but it is a good read .
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 6:36 PM GMT

Want You Dead (Roy Grace)
Want You Dead (Roy Grace)
by Peter James

4.0 out of 5 stars Roy and his travails., 6 Dec. 2014
This is the tenth book in the series about Roy Grace ,a detective superintendent in Brighton . As in the other novels the stories draw you in and this one has Roy trying to solve the reason for a series of murders of people linked to a young woman . The plot twists and turns and there is a side plot involving Grace's supposedly dead wife .
All in all this is a great read and I recommend it .

The Lady Of Shalott
The Lady Of Shalott
by Alfred Lord Tennyson

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Lady Of Shalott (Paperback)
I bought two copies of this ,one for me and the other for my good lady. I think the book is a great addition to any collection of poems and the illustrations are just superb .I recommend this to all bibliophiles .

Precept Plus Dog Food Foundation 3kg
Precept Plus Dog Food Foundation 3kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure., 13 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My dog is a bit unsure about this, he ate the first serving I gave him but lately he seems to be fussy. He does eat it but takes his time . I can't help thinking he does not like the small kibble and perhaps this would be better if it was slightly larger .Anyway, I will see how he gets on with it .

Ax Men: The Complete Season Five [DVD]
Ax Men: The Complete Season Five [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased., 6 Nov. 2014
I do not have cable , only Feeview so we are well behind with the series. I tried to watch online but what with all the viruses and adverts it became impossible to watch . So I decided to buy the season on DVD . I was very pleased with it and will be getting later seasons as well .

Beaphar Spray Away Plus, 400ml
Beaphar Spray Away Plus, 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot., 5 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The day I received this my dog made a mess after eating too fast . I used this to clean up and the light coloured carpet was soon spotless.So I recommend this and thankfully the dog is well too ! The product has a pleasant unobtrusive odour and the spray bottle is not at all flimsy like some others .

The Woods
The Woods

2.0 out of 5 stars I usually like Harlan Coben's writing but this (and I am still ..., 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Woods (Kindle Edition)
I usually like Harlan Coben's writing but this (and I am still struggling through it ) has got me bored rigid. The writing is excellent but I just can't get into it.

Abbot's Keep: A Ghost Story
Abbot's Keep: A Ghost Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Spooky., 23 Sept. 2014
This is a spooky story but not as good as others have said. It is written in the form of letters (epistles) and that may jar you. However, the story bowls along and it is one of those books that needs to be read in one sitting . If you like ghost stories you should like this .

Moon Underfoot (A Jake Crosby Thriller Book 2)
Moon Underfoot (A Jake Crosby Thriller Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 7 Sept. 2014
Having read the first book with Jake Crosby, I looked forward to reading this . It did not disappoint and I can recommend this . It is set some time after "The Dummy Line " the first book in the series and is not so much about Jake but the way life's coincidences happen , so that we have Jake crossing paths with a bunch of old men to their mutual benefit . I like the way things are tied together and I hope their will be more from Jake .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20