Profile for Nucreativ > Reviews

Twist, Turn & Tie: 50 Japanese Braids
Twist, Turn & Tie: 50 Japanese Braids
by Beth Kemp

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Kumihimo Foundation Book, 10 Dec. 2014
I think that it's a great book to have - one of the best books on Kumihimo in terms of quality ie paper / print / photos / ease of instructions. It is also has a great variety of different patterns although I already know how to do the patterns. I think it's also good value for money compared to some of the Books from America which have lots of exciting patterns but the printing quality is poor and there aren't so many patterns in the book. In summary I think is the best value for money kumihimo book

The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
by Malcolm Gladwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
Why isn't this available on Kindle

Macrame Board
Macrame Board
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So Glad Amazon Stock This Product, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Macrame Board (Misc.)
I'm delighted to see that Amazon finally stock this board. I will definitely recommend it to all shamballa, macramé and micro-macramé projects. Beware that this products has a very strong "chemical" smell when opened. Just put it in an airy room overnight and the smell should lessen and will definitely after a couple of days.
I will definitely be purchasing another one because I want to use one for when I use T-Pins and one where I don't use them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Shopping Bag for thee Eco-Conscious, 26 Jan. 2014
Love these bags. Beautiful designs. Fits nicely into handbag or pocket. Very roomy - you can fit quite a bit in it. Try to avoid putting items with sharp edges (i.e. Right angle corners) into the bag because it will tear the fabric. I've used bags for going grocery shopping; going to the gym; clothes shopping. You won't regret buying it.
It was also delivered promptly

Chinese, Celtic & Ornamental Knots
Chinese, Celtic & Ornamental Knots
by Suzen Millodot

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have For All Knots Lovers, 26 Jan. 2014
Really a fab purchase. Very well illustrated diagrams. Beautiful knots. Potential to make so many beautiful pieces. Will keep anyone busy for hours. Practice makes perfect. A must have book in one's jewellery library.
It was delivered promptly by Amazon.

Earring Backs Safety Backs For Fish Hook Earrings (100)
Earring Backs Safety Backs For Fish Hook Earrings (100)
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Just bought this item, 17 Oct. 2013
I'm fed of losing one earring because it has accidentally fallen off. I'm hoping that my earrings budget will now decrease.

Beadalon Bracelet Bead Board with Cover
Beadalon Bracelet Bead Board with Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 19 Sept. 2013
Like this bead tray although I thought that the cover would be a little more sturdy. However it serves its purpose

Skoobies Fashion Strings - Delux 50 Piece Set by HRG
Skoobies Fashion Strings - Delux 50 Piece Set by HRG
Offered by K Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 19 Sept. 2013
I felt that this product was not good value for money and the accessories were very cheap ( sort that you would get in a very very cheap Christmas cracker). It also didn't come with instructions. I definitely won't be buying this again

Scoubidou (Klutz)
Scoubidou (Klutz)
by April Chorba

3.0 out of 5 stars Little disappointed, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Scoubidou (Klutz) (Paperback)
I was a little disappointed with this. I was expecting instructions in how to do a box knot etc. this isn't one of my favourite Klutz book - I think friendship bracelets and beaded bands are much better books and value for money.

What's Happening to Me?: Boy
What's Happening to Me?: Boy
by Alex Frith

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 5 Sept. 2013
This is an excellent book. It explains everything a boy needs to know and not in too much detail. I bought this for my nephew because his Dad didn't know how to broach the subject - hoping that this will make the conversation easier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4