Profile for Reebi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Here Come the Girls
Here Come the Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 17 Jun. 2015
Had never read Milly Johnson before and not usually a reader of this genre but absolutely loved it. OK so all the plots aren't totally believable but stil great escapism.

Healthy Steps Avocado Pro
Healthy Steps Avocado Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 11 Jun. 2015
I't good. Doesn't cut the avocado too well but great for scraping out and mashing.

Kevyn Aucoin - Complexion - The Sensual Skin Enhancer
Kevyn Aucoin - Complexion - The Sensual Skin Enhancer
Offered by The Makeup Stop (ship from USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is an amazing product, 11 Jun. 2015
This is amazing. I've been looking for a foundation for years that covers my patchy skin. I'd never heard of Kevyn Aucoin before but wish I had. This works and you only need a teansy amount. I apply it with a foundation brush over serum and moisturiser. It totally covers my sunspots, reddy purple nose and blends in the white around my eyes - don't I sound gorgeous! Seriously though I highly recommend this if you are looking for a foundation that doesn't looked caked on but gives a flawless finish. I followed another reviewers advise and went for 10 - it's perfect for my skin, a yellowy tone and I usually use 35 or 40 with Dior or Honey shade with Clarins.

Ladies Dunlop Bluebell Velcro Fastening Washable Adjustable Slippers Size 3-8 (5 UK, Navy)
Offered by Shoeboxliverpool

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable slippers, 26 May 2015
Bought for mum who has slightly swollen feet, these are perfect and look good too. She says they're very comfortable.

Pride
Pride
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 May 2015
This review is from: Pride (Amazon Instant Video)
Hadn't heard of this film and husband found it. What an outstanding film, one of the best films I've watched in a long time. Incredible insight into people's characters and misplaced prejudices. Other reviewers discuss the content so won't duplicate but just to say we both had tears in our eyes at the end.

But I Could Never Go Vegan!: 125 Recipes That Prove You Can Live Without Cheese, It's Not All Rabbit Food, and Your Friends Will Still Come Over for Dinner
by Kristy Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best vegan cookbook out there, 8 May 2015
A lot of recipes that I already have in other vegan books. Also it's very much aimed at the meat eater trying to go vegan - not my sort of book. Will probably give to a carnivore friend who's trying to cut down on meat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2015 6:25 PM BST

Gypsum Calcium Sulphate 100g Pack Food Grade for Brewing Beer & Wine Making
Gypsum Calcium Sulphate 100g Pack Food Grade for Brewing Beer & Wine Making
Offered by BiggerJugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tofu making, 8 May 2015
Arrived really quickly and does the job brilliantly. Would buy again.

Scott & Co Nice and Spicy Chilli Kit with 6 Spectacular Chillies to Grow
Scott & Co Nice and Spicy Chilli Kit with 6 Spectacular Chillies to Grow
Offered by gardenbestbuys

2.0 out of 5 stars Novelty item, 8 May 2015
Purchased this expecting something a bit bigger and more sturdy. Two of the packets of seeds are for sweet peppers - not what I wanted, it's called Nice and Spicy Chilli Kit not 2/3 Chilli and 1/3 pepper. Tried to return but would have cost over £3.00 even though it was on Prime and I usually get free returns so decided to give it a go.
But not impressed. Would have been cheaper to buy packets of Chilli seeds and used another propagator that costs a fraction of the price. Also not happy that it says "This kit should be deemed a novelty gift and sold as such." on the box.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 6 May 2015
Very practical and much better than old style wooden one, has a very solid base. The cup holder "branches" look quite funky the base does look a bit boring hence only 4 stars.

12 Cell Self Watering Prpagator
12 Cell Self Watering Prpagator
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 May 2015
This review is from: 12 Cell Self Watering Prpagator
Just bought a second one. Perfect for the window ledge. Very good construction and working brilliantly. Would suggest you put a towel or piece of cloth underneath as the water collects on the lid and you have to be careful it doesn't drip everywhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10