Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for K. HARWIN > Reviews

Content by K. HARWIN

K. HARWIN (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lego Minifigures Series 3 - Race Car Driver [Toy]
Lego Minifigures Series 3 - Race Car Driver [Toy]
Offered by Toystar UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Mar. 2012
I've been buying these for along time now but I would rather pay that little bit more and know what I'm getting. Great little man too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed................, 8 April 2011
I lost my Sigma lens cap and was really upset because there great and never thought I would get anything like it again but I found this.

Its very strong and stays on my lens really well. Its very easy to take off and put on. I dont use the string what came with it but its a great product. Fast delivery too.

Might even get another one for a spare.

Wireless Remote Control for Canon 300D,350D,400D,450D,500D 550D 600D 650D 700D 60D T2i as RC-5 RC5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 6 Oct. 2010
I'm very pleased with this. Just cant get over how small it is. Dont get me wrong, I like it this small just surprised. Great little control.

Hama Ball & Socket Head 38mm
Hama Ball & Socket Head 38mm
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Sept. 2010
This is a great thing to use if using it with a point and shoot Camera. Its very small and it doesnt even hold my Canon slr camera with a Kitt lens. Still a good product but very small.

Giottos GTMML 3260B 4 Section 160cm Pro Monopod
Giottos GTMML 3260B 4 Section 160cm Pro Monopod
Offered by ASK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Sept. 2010
I got this to use with my Canon eos 1000d and my Canon 70-200mm F4L USM Lens. Im very pleased with it. The monopod is very light and closes up very small, so I can fit it in my bag. Its also got a comfy handle and feels strong.

Opteka Tripod Collar Mount for the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM, EF 300mm f/4L USM, & EF 400mm f/5.6L USM SLR Lenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Sept. 2010
I got this for mt Canon 70-200mm F4L USM Lens and I'm very pleased with it. Its so much cheaper then the Canon one too.

Ring Cyba-Lite Orion Led Torch - Black
Ring Cyba-Lite Orion Led Torch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Sept. 2010
Its so bright for such a little thing. I'm really pleased with it. Best one I have ever had......

Microsoft Arc Mouse - Black  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Arc Mouse - Black (Retail Packaging)
Offered by Jeremiah Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Aug. 2010
I'm so pleased I found this Mouse. I think it is just perfect. Its very smooth and works on nearly ant surface. (Except water ha ha)

It uses two AAA batterys which last forever and the receiver is great because it fits under the mouse, so you will never lose it. The mouse also folds up which is great when taking my laptop everywhere with me. Im also using this mouse with Windows 7. It worked straight away but you have a side button on the mouse and for that to work you have to download a driver from Microsoft which is very easy to do.

Love this mouse. :-)

Canon Camera Eyepiece Extender EP-EX15
Canon Camera Eyepiece Extender EP-EX15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased., 8 July 2010
I got this because I wear glasses and wanted to be away more from the Camera. It works really well. And to be honest, all these other reviews moaning about changing the image. I didn't even notice. I'm very pleased with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Happy, 8 July 2010
Even though this isn't a Canon, it fits on my 1000d really well. I broke mine so I got this one. I keep taking them on and off because I use a Angle Finder alot. But I'm that pleased with this I want to get another for a spare.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3