ARRAY(0xaf1df930)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Scensibles Disposable Hygiene Bags Petite Pack
Scensibles Disposable Hygiene Bags Petite Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size., 6 July 2013
Small and discreet, would fit in the smallest of bags. I got these for my daughter to take with her to school in case she gets stuck. Just the job.

I Am Maru
I Am Maru
by mugumogu
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it and love it some more., 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: I Am Maru (Hardcover)
First discovered this nutty cat on Youtube and then took it from there. What a lovely cat and what a lovely book. Ideal for a gift really for a cat lover.

I Moustache You A Question Blackberry Curve 8520 Case 9300 Mustache Hard Back Cover From Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes., 21 Feb 2013
Got this for my daughter's Blackberry and she's really pleased with it. Nice and white looking and fits like a glove.

Bunny Suicides Grid 2013 Calendar [Calendar] by teNeues
Bunny Suicides Grid 2013 Calendar [Calendar] by teNeues
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny., 21 Feb 2013
I love a calendar with squares I can write in and pictures on top. I like this so much I am tempted to look at the other Suicide Bunnies stuff. Came, nice and un creased and I would recommend it.

Fat Cats Calendar: Big Cats. Big Attitude.
Fat Cats Calendar: Big Cats. Big Attitude.
by Sourcebooks
Edition: Calendar
Price: 9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical!, 21 Feb 2013
If you love cats, you can't go wrong with this calendar. It's nice and glossy, room to write in the squares which I always love on a calendar and the photos are brilliant. I just can't stop looking at February!

Apple iPod Nano 8GB - Silver - 6th Generation
Apple iPod Nano 8GB - Silver - 6th Generation
Offered by High Tech Choice
Price: 149.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Way to small and faffy., 13 Jan 2013
At the very beginning I had a Micro Creative Zen which I absolutely loved and would still be using now if only it worked (RIP). I then went for a Creative Mosaic which was a lot smaller but I learned to love it just as much. After a while the screen became very faded so I was unable to see what was playing. Didn't matter that much but I thought I should have a new one. I was pressured by my daughter into buying an ipod; so in an attempt to be down with the kids, I got one. I opted for the 4th generation touch model. I found that it did far too much for me and there was hardly any room for it in my bra! (I do like to keep a lot of things in there) I just couldn't get along with it so I gave that to my daughter and bought a much smaller ipod nano (the little square one). It does a lot less than the touch model which I was pleased about but for me it's just way too small and light. When it comes unclipped from my jacket (and it does this a lot),it swings all over the place and has ended up on the floor loads of times. The screen has cracked now which makes it look old and tatty, which it is not.
When I'm on my bike and want to forward a track, I have to stop and fiddle with it. All this holding the on and off key down gets on my nerves and I end up turning the thing off instead of just waking it up. Give me buttons any day. I still have it and am still using it but am already looking for a new Creative model. I would like another Mosaic really. I just found it really easy to use and the drag and drop option was very easy. None of this converting everything to itunes business. That's just my opinion anyway. Way too small and light.

Groov-e GV590VW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Violet/White
Groov-e GV590VW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Violet/White
Price: 10.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 4 Oct 2012
I bought my daughter some of these for her 11th birthday. They looked really nice and sounded great but within a week, the tiny connecting plug had come away from the main wire. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent a replacement pair out straight away with an apology which I was really pleased about.
A couple of weeks ago I found these headphones under my daughter's bed, I thought I hadn't seen them around for a while and when I asked her why she said she could only hear music out of one ear and then the small plug fell off again.
I just can't be bothered to complain and send them back again so in the bin they went.
I'm sorry to say I wouldn't buy these again nor would I recommend them to anyone else.

Bicycle GREEN LED Alien valve Caps
Bicycle GREEN LED Alien valve Caps
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd
Price: 4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and bright., 2 Sep 2012
I bought these for my daughter's new bike and ended up getting some for myself. The batteries are a little fiddly but once they're in and the skulls are working they are really, very bright fluorescent green and can been seen from a long distance away. Very impressive and I would get these again.

Kick-Ass [DVD]
Kick-Ass [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chloe Moretz
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Aaron Superstar Johnson., 16 Jun 2012
This review is from: Kick-Ass [DVD] (DVD)
From start to finish, I absolutely loved this film. I love this sort of thing and what a great idea. Well, all I can say is that I just loved it.

What Do We Say (A Guide to Islamic Manners)
What Do We Say (A Guide to Islamic Manners)
by Noorah Kathryn Abdullah
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book., 1 Oct 2011
The illustrations in this book are really good. It's very easy to understand to. Tells you everything you need to know. Go on, buy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3