Profile for Flossyfi > Reviews

Inside Out
Inside Out
by Patricia Toulson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Inside Out (Paperback)
As a radiographer who trained in the 80's I found this book fascinating. Reminding me of long forgotten procedures and the joys of wet processing (still occurring in theatres when I first qualified). The book started a little slow but then captivated me with the personal stories that bought the book alive. I thoroughly recommend this book to all radiographers and to all who enjoyed the Jennifer Worth Call the Midwife series.

New Horrizon - Matte Finish Anti Glare Front Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 5S 5C 5 - (Pack of 3) High Quality High Protection
Offered by NewHorrizon

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for..., 23 May 2014
Very poor product - impossible to remove bubbles and does not stay stuck down. I guess you get what you pay for.

Meet Me at the Olive Tree: Stories of Jews and Arabs Reconciled to the Messiah
Meet Me at the Olive Tree: Stories of Jews and Arabs Reconciled to the Messiah
by Julia Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Stories you won't see in the news!, 5 Dec. 2012
I only read the first chapter as this book was a gift for my mother. However from what I read and she has confirmed, it is all about reconciliation between Jew and Arab - something you will not read in your paper!

Sony Ericsson Original AN401 Compact Car Charger and Micro USB Data Cable for Sony Ericsson Handsets [non-retail packaging]
Offered by IUEG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger!, 4 Sept. 2012
As described - great little charger, very neat and fits firmly but(not tight)in the cigarette lighter slot. |Genuine Sony Erricson. Can be used as a USB adapter as instead.

Mobilizers: In Car Charger And Dashboard, Air vent & Windscreen Suction Mount Holder Cradle Kit With 360° Degree Rotation And Incline Feature For All New Models Including Samsung Galaxy 3 Apollo i5800, Galaxy Ace S5830, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Europa i5500, Galaxy S Advance, Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 SII I9100, Galaxy S3 SIII I9300, Galaxy Mini S5570, Galaxy Note I9220, Galaxy Portal i5700, i5800, i8700, Galaxy W, Nexus S I9020, I9023, S5230, S5233, S8500 Wave, S8530 Wave II, S8600 Wave III

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable, 20 July 2012
Unfortunately, this holder is not suitable for my car (nissan almera tino). What looks like a "gooseneck" is actually rigid. This means, where I could attach it to the dashboard, it leaves the phone at an angle that is unviewable. The actual holder for the phone is great (has a robot-like look) but the attachments to fix to the dash and vent are not flexible enough. As to the vent attachment, it does not grip sufficiently and when the phone holder is attached there is no enough clearance from the surrounding dash,so it is unstable. Lesson learnt, expensive car charger gained.(car charger is good!)

Kodak Pulse 7 inch Digital Wi-Fi Frame with Facebook and Email - Black
Kodak Pulse 7 inch Digital Wi-Fi Frame with Facebook and Email - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 21 April 2012
This was bought as a present for my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary. As my brother lives in california, it is an excellant way for him to share photos via email of their grandchildren there. My brother helped them set it up ad I was sent an email address to enable me to share photos. Just email with the photos as attachments, and they just have to accept them when they come through! Mum is a little unsure how to get her own photos onto it other than to email, but her computer skills are not brilliant.Otherwise a great frame!

Bush DAB Radio
Bush DAB Radio

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, excellent radio!, 1 July 2011
This review is from: Bush DAB Radio (Electronics)
This radio is brilliant! Bought as a first DAB radio and am highly impressed. All the family enjoy using it - in fact we are fighting over it! Portable enough to use in the bathroom so Dad can enjoy his "Gold" while in the bath. Only takes 4 AA batteries.Great for daughter to listen to "Capital" in the her room (so we don't have to suffer it!)The sound is really good and crisp. There are huge numbers of stations to choose from. Only down side are the presets - 4 of which are already set and cannot be changed. Bit complex to set the presets too. However it doesn't take too long to flick through the stations anyway. Nice looking, great sounding DAB radio.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2011 7:42 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protective case!, 1 July 2011
Fits like a glove on the LG Cookie Fresh. The necessary buttons at the side are easily used through the case and there are openings for access points. Still leaves the phone slim and trendy looking while protecting it from bumps and drops. Would highly recommend!

I Dared to Call Him Father
I Dared to Call Him Father
by Bilquis Sheikh

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 12 April 2011
This book gives an insight into the Muslim world but is also hugely encouraging for the Christian. What an amazing relationship this lady had with her Father! Praise God!

Son Of Hamas
Son Of Hamas
by Mosab Hassan Yousef

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Son Of Hamas (Paperback)
Incredible! This book is gripping, thrilling and I cannot put it down! The insight given into the Middle East situation is amazing - the truth behind the headlines. A must read for anyone supporting either Palestinians or Israel.