Profile for Lila > Reviews

Content by Lila

Lila "Lila" (Vicenza, Italy)

FLOUREON® High Quality 10.95V Genuine Lithium Cobaltate Replacement Laptop Battery for MacBook Pro 15" A1286(2009 2010 Version) MB985*/A MB985CH/A MB985J/A MB985LL/A MB985TA/A MB985X/A MB985ZP/A MB986*/A MB986CH/A MB986J/A MB986LL/A MB986TA/A MB986X/A MB986ZP/A MC118*/A MC118 MC118CH/A MC118J/A MC118LL/A MC118TA/A MC118X/A MC118ZP/A (7000mAh 77Wh)
Offered by WMicroUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to work in minutes!, 1 Oct. 2014
Arrived quickly with Amazon shipping, the battery fit perfectly my 2010 MacBook Pro 15" and thanks to the screwdriver included I did not even had to search for the three wings screwdriver. Took me less than 5 minutes to swap my faulty original battery, and after I fully charged it it declares 3 hours in bootcamp (and has been perfectly recognized in os X). I hope it will last a bit... but for the price it sure looks promising. I did not gave this battery five stars because there is no instruction on how to remove the original one, just one sheet about properly fitting the cable prong. I had seen a video on youtube so I was ready, but this could be tricky if your only computer is the one you are changing the battery to!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2014 4:27 PM GMT

Bluetrade 4400mAh 10.8V Battery Pour Asus EEEPC 1005HA, 1001HA and 1101HA - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 8 Feb. 2013
I bought this to change my dead 3 cell battery on a Acer eepc 1101HA. Now my pc has a black and white look but I can use it when I don't have AC nearby! It's a bit heavier than my original battery but it has more cells than mine, so I think it's a good deal. I have used it only a few days, no problem so far, the charge seem to last as expected. I have read somewhere that when not in use it loose charge pretty fast, but I don't have an extra battery to switch and even if true it was fine to me for the price.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you paid for, 4 Jan. 2013
I lost my stylus and needed a new one, original seemed way too expensive so I decided to try with this. I tried swapping just the stylus but could not fit it inside the original Samsung cap, so I had to remove the one I had and put this on.
The cord is a bit longer, but seems to be strong enough and the point fit for rebooting the unit as supposed. Only I seem unable to have the stylus stay opened, so I can only use it with the point inside the black handle. I only tested one of the pair, so maybe it's just the problem of the one I'm using. Better than nothing and maybe as good as expected for the price.

Kids Learn to Crochet
Kids Learn to Crochet
by Lucinda Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for youngers, great for adults too!, 24 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Kids Learn to Crochet (Paperback)
I had to teach to a group of children from 6 to 8 and it proved to be a real guide, I used my husband as a tester, and even if he cannot understand English at all, he was able to make his first chain within minutes just by looking and the step by step drawings!

Batman The Brave and The Bold - Sky Shot Batman
Batman The Brave and The Bold - Sky Shot Batman
Offered by Allbuyer Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Brave and Bold and Big Boots, 24 Feb. 2012
I was looking for a Batman that belonged to the B&B serie to fit the Batmobile/Batjet of my son. Even though this is supposed to be the right size, unfortunately the boots were too big to fit inside the machine, not to mention it cannot actually sit.
The toy itself is pretty sturdy, except that the arrow was lost in the first hour of play. My son is pretty pleased with it, but I still need to find another batman to drive his car...

Shoppingcentre.net - RJ45 CRIMP TOOL
Shoppingcentre.net - RJ45 CRIMP TOOL

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if you just need to recheck you cables!, 10 Mar. 2010
I needed to be able to change some broken crimp end on my cables, and I could do that perfectly. Of course, inserting the little wires in right order inside the new ends was the real task :)

2-GANG Impact Resistant Extension Socket, Black
2-GANG Impact Resistant Extension Socket, Black
Offered by ARMCO

5.0 out of 5 stars wired in minutes, 10 Mar. 2010
It was my first time wiring a UK gang, but the cable measures and stripping were clearly engraved on the back side, so I had really little problem with it!
Now I have my Europe to UK lead extension for my Amazon.co.uk tech stuff purchases!