Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa

YIXIN Children Kids Girls The Ultimate Rubber Band Bracelet Maker (1#)
YIXIN Children Kids Girls The Ultimate Rubber Band Bracelet Maker (1#)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a happy mum., 12 July 2014
Don't get the appeal myself but the kids couldn't disagree more. They have played for hours with this and for that reason, I'm a happy mum.

Ultrasun Ultra Sensitive Very High SPF50+ Extreme Formula 100ml With An Extra 50ml Free

5.0 out of 5 stars there really is no better. Having a family with very sensitive skin - ..., 12 July 2014
There really is no substitute. Yes, there are cheaper creams but as I have discovered, there really is no better. Having a family with very sensitive skin - eczema and psoriasis, this is the only cream that does its job (and very well) without inflaming any skin condition. All in all, worth every penny.

MediaDevil Magicwand Capacitive Touchscreen Stylus (Regular edition, Black) for Apple iPad 1, 2, 3, 4 & Air / iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C & 5S / Samsung Galaxy range / Google Nexus range / ASUS / HTC / Nokia / BlackBerry / Microsoft (see compatibility list)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Top buy, 9 Jan. 2014
Superb item, only problem is keeping the rest of my family away from it! Bought lots of cheap variants before but this stylus really is worth the money. Super quick delivery and even included a little freebie... Very much appreciated. Have saved the seller in my favourites, will definitely be buying again.

Sun Believable Tan Me Self Tan Medium Mousse Retail Kit 100ml Includes Mitt and Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tan, 27 Jun. 2013
I have always used St Tropez and Piz Buin and actually, this is much better for a long lasting, even tan. It lasts at least 3 times as long as the St Tropez and despite hot baths on a daily basis, my legs still have a lovely golden colour nearly a week later. The only downside is in its application. It is a disgusting green colour when first applied and does not really come into its own until the second application. If you can stand looking like shrek for an evening, the shower on the following morning will leave you with a beautiful, natural tan. Remember to exfoliate well and moisturise the ankles and knees (which I didn't the first time!) and you'll be away. Hope this helps!

Thermos Ultimate Stainless Steel Travel Beaker - 500 ml, Graphite
Thermos Ultimate Stainless Steel Travel Beaker - 500 ml, Graphite
Offered by Youtils

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for the money, 10 Jun. 2012
I wanted a flask that would keep my coffee hot until lunchtime at work. I thought that you get what you pay for and had read lots of favourable reviews, decided eventually to plump for this one. I wish I hadn't. It does keep your drinks hot for about 4 hours but if you like your coffee piping at lunch, don't waste your money on this one. Looks stylish, that's it really though for the positives!

SpongeBob SquarePants - Ultimate Box Set [DVD]
SpongeBob SquarePants - Ultimate Box Set [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase!, 4 April 2011
The latest fad for the children is Spongebob, which I must say is a welcome relief from Dora the explorer. I can find myself getting quite into these cartoons myself! Excellent value for money, have had my money's worth already.

Women in England 1760-1914: A Social History
Women in England 1760-1914: A Social History
by Professor Susie Steinbach

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 4 April 2011
Having taught women's history for several years at AS, was struggling to find wider reading for students on changing women's education. This book does the job nicely. Written in a very entertaining manner, chapters nicely short and teenager friendly! Learned a lot myself - thoroughly enjoyed the read.