Profile for S. Gornall > Reviews

Content by S. Gornall

S. Gornall "S. Gornall" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Badgequo Body Collection Classic Church Window
Badgequo Body Collection Classic Church Window

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little travel kit., 3 Feb. 2015
Good Value make up set, great to use when travelling,

Double Valance sheet Black Colour 18 Colours Available Plain Colour Valance Sheet
Offered by Duvets & Pillows Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad quality, it could have been a bit thicker., 3 Feb. 2015
It did the job that I bought it for, to cover the white base of a double bed. The material is quite fine but I have placed a fitted sheet over the top to protect it from wear and tear and to keep it in place,

Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact
Sunkissed Mini Bronze Compact

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for what I paid., 3 Feb. 2015
A good product for a good price. I bought a few as the price was so reasonable. One as a gift for a friend and one for me at home and one for travelling. The price more than doubled after I bought these. I would not buy at the higher price.

The Singles Collection
The Singles Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great songs and it made me appreciate the play more, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Singles Collection (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD as I was going to see the play Sunny Afternoon. Some great songs and it made me appreciate the play more. I was only a child in the 60's so knew most of the songs. I appreciate them more as an adult though.

Silence Is Easy
Silence Is Easy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Silence Is Easy (Audio CD)
Great CD. Purchased to refresh my memory as I was seeing the band at the Royal Albert Hall. The CD came in good time and at a good price,

Autoglym 450ml Paint - Wheel Silver
Autoglym 450ml Paint - Wheel Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job well for a low price., 3 Feb. 2015
I purchased this after carefully reading all the reviews. I wanted to cover a smallish mark that I had made when I touched the curb. I sprayed a small amount onto a saucer and then painted it onto the wheel with a small brush. It did the trick, much better than I had expected, good value.

1979 Television Special
1979 Television Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 1979 Television Special (Audio CD)
A great CD. I really enjoyed listening to it. Was a good price and arrived in good time.

The Memory Keeper's Daughter [DVD] [2008]
The Memory Keeper's Daughter [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Dermot Mulroney

3.0 out of 5 stars not great. The book was much better, 3 Feb. 2015
After reading the book I found out that there had been a film made. The film was OK, acting OK, not great. The book was much better, the film seemed very old fashioned.

Blenheim White Net Curtain. Sold by the metre. (63" - 160cm)
Blenheim White Net Curtain. Sold by the metre. (63" - 160cm)
Offered by John Aird

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick curtains, 3 Feb. 2015
Nice curtains, I was really pleased with the quality and price and they came in the post really quickly.

Fade Out Brightening Night Cream 50ml
Fade Out Brightening Night Cream 50ml
Offered by Health in The Post

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cream, 28 April 2013
This is a lovely cream, thick and smells lovely. Product arrived in good time and was a good price for quantity in jar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4