Profile for Jason.A > Reviews

Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell
by Susanna Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book !, 3 Oct. 2013
This is my first review of a book. I have just finished reading it and I felt I must add my comments. It is a long book, it took me a while to get used to the style of writing and my children laughed at me for reading a book about magic and fairies. However it is the best book I have read in years and I will now try to tell anyone who will listen to me that they should read it.

Seven Classic Albums [Audio CD] Ella Fitzgerald
Seven Classic Albums [Audio CD] Ella Fitzgerald

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent !, 27 Jan. 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect, when so was was promised for so little money, but I was very pleased. The sound quality is excellent. I read a review that said some tracks had been missed of a couple of the albums, but as I understand it, these are the albums as they were originally released on vinyl. The individual albums have been released on cd before with bonus tracks and it is those tracks which are not included here. I also do not understand the complaints about the cd cases,as I think they are no better or no worse than any other case you get most of the time. I will be buying other releases on this 'classic albums' label.