Profile for Georgina > Reviews

Content by Georgina

Georgina

Page: 1 | 2
9ct Yellow Gold Cameo Stud Earrings. Height 8mm Width 6mm. Free gift Box.
9ct Yellow Gold Cameo Stud Earrings. Height 8mm Width 6mm. Free gift Box.
Offered by Elite Earwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 12 July 2012
Bought these as a gift and I am pleased with them. My daughter just loves these earrings they go well with the gorgeous cameo I also purchased on here.I am delighted with both choices :))

PriceRock Sterling Silver Clear & Green CZ Cameo Pendant
PriceRock Sterling Silver Clear & Green CZ Cameo Pendant
Offered by PriceRock

5.0 out of 5 stars Cameo, 26 Jun 2012
I am delighted to have this cameo.When I first saw this cameo I thought it was lovely and now that I have received it it looks so much better its gorgeous. I bought it for my daughter and I am almost tempted to keep it for me haha. Thank you PriceRock Georgina :)

MOROCCAN REAL LEATHER POUFFE, RED & DARK BLUE
MOROCCAN REAL LEATHER POUFFE, RED & DARK BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Pouffee, 14 Jun 2012
This was really a fantastic buy,great quality,lovely colours and design.My dad was delighted with this product as he had one like this many years ago and he had been looking for one like this for a long time. When I found this on here he couldn't believe his luck very happy dad indeed :)

Dandy in the Underground
Dandy in the Underground
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Marc Bolan, 4 Mar 2012
I love this cd very much its my favourite Marc Bolan and T-rex album ever ave had it for many years and it broke I was devastated I could not get this anywhere.I thought I would try my luck here and I was delighted to receive a brand new one.It arrived within the time stated in pristine condition played it straight away I was so so happy to listen to this again :) loveee it :)

Page: 1 | 2