Profile for lilbala > Reviews

Content by lilbala

lilbala

Page: 1 | 2
Tech Armor Microsoft Surface 3 and Pro 3 (NOT 1st Generation) High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protectors - Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [2-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly shorter than what it should be, 4 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my SP3 and was disappointed when I realized the cut was a few millimetres off.
It is only a few millimetres but for someone as picky as myself it feels like centimetres, I couldn't stand it and ordered a different brand right away.
As far as applying the screen protector, it was actually quite easy to apply without leaving bubbles in it.

If your not worried about a few millimetres it might be worth the buy, if you can stand those things this is not for you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 10:48 PM GMT

Sennheiser MM30G In-Ear Headset for Samsung Galaxy - Black
Sennheiser MM30G In-Ear Headset for Samsung Galaxy - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, 4 Nov. 2014
The sound quality on these is absolutely stunning.
I don't consider myself to be a huge music fan but have always had what I considered to be medium to high quality earphones due to the fact that I end up needing to use them quite frequently.

After destroying my previous pair (yet another) I decided to do some research and ran into these, all I can say is the difference is massive, these put to shame any of my previous pairs by such a difference that they made me rethink all of the previous pairs I've had.

Definitely would recommend.

SteelSeries Surface QcK Mini (PC)
SteelSeries Surface QcK Mini (PC)
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality mat, 4 Nov. 2014
Just what I wanted. The mat is high quality and although I've had it for sometime it doesn't show any signs of tear.

Would recommend.

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Google Nexus 5 Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable, 4 Nov. 2014
The cut outs are well placed and the screen seems to be of good quality.
It-s not the easiest screen protector to apply so it requires some care when applying.

SDTEK HDMI to Mini DisplayPort Adapter for MacBook Pro Air iMac TV HD - Thunderbolt Compatible

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent price/quality, 4 Nov. 2014
There's not much to say about it besides that it works.
The delivery took a while but it was delivered when expected, the packaging also could be better as it was basically delivered inside an envelope, but when checking what really matters... it works brilliantly.
I bought to use with my SP3 and both image and sound are top notch and worked without any need to do anything except plug it in.

For the price I was honestly expecting it to be flimsy but the build quality on It seems rather good.

Definitely worth buying.

EasyAcc® U-Bright 3000mAh 2.1A Ausgang mit 0.5W LED Taschenlampen Power Bank Handy Externer Akku
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good build and fast charging., 8 Aug. 2014
I rather like the power bank, the size is acceptable and the construction seems to be of good quality.
The flash light is a nice extra, although I haven't really used it yet.

I have some doubts about the actual 3000mAh capacity as it should be enough to charge my phone fully and have a little juice left but I haven't been able to fully charge my phone on one charge. Still I do admit that the phone is normally used while charging which is not ideal for correctly evaluating it.

The charging speed is quite good and has served it's purpose multiple times already.

I would recommend buying this.

Raspberry Pi Model B+ Wifi Bundle Black Case by New IT
Raspberry Pi Model B+ Wifi Bundle Black Case by New IT
Offered by New IT limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you want, 8 Aug. 2014
Love it, it comes with everything you might need and it all seems to be of rather good quality. Do recommend.

Celicious Black Rubberised Hard Back Cover Case for Sony Xperia Go
Celicious Black Rubberised Hard Back Cover Case for Sony Xperia Go

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 8 Aug. 2014
This basically broke the first time I placed it on the phone. It seems rather flimsy and I do not recommend the product

New LG Nexus 5 D821 2013 CLEAR Gel / Silicone / Hybrid Case Cover Skin With BONUS LG Nexus 5 Screen Protector Accessories Accessory By InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a quick protection while I didn't get a decent case. I was so happy with this case that I haven't bothered changing since. Considering the low price I definately recommend this product.

Raspberry Pi model B 512MB Starter bundle from New IT (BerryBlack Case)
Raspberry Pi model B 512MB Starter bundle from New IT (BerryBlack Case)
Offered by New IT limited

4.0 out of 5 stars All in one, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought this for a friend of mine who fell in love with my own Raspberry when he saw it.

Although this isn't the cheapest you'll probably find it is definiately the one that I would overall recommend.
It includes everything you need to set it up and even includes the HDMI and Ethernet Cables. The PSU has a 2A output and has international plugs that allow you to basically take it wherever you want.

I only don't give it 5 stars because it comes with a 4Gb SD card and I would definately recommend atleast an 8Gb.

Page: 1 | 2