Profile for martroe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Combo MK520 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 13 Feb. 2015
I have been using this for a few weeks now (including typing this review), It seems to work fine. I have had a couple of occasions when the mouse stopped working for 30 seconds or so and I have fiddled about and everything has been ok again. Jury is out why this occurred at the moment.
Overall I am happy with my purchase and I really like the fact that there is a light to show when the caps lock is on, Wish there was also one for the number lock.
For the money I think this is a good buy and I would purchase again.

HDE 1.8 Metre Mini Display Port Male to HDMI Male Cable (Thunderbolt Compatible) - Direct Connect Macbook to HDTV
Offered by HDE

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable and it works as it should!, 13 Feb. 2015
I use this to connect my MacBook to the second HDMI port on one of my monitors, it works great and I have had no issues.

Sapphire R7 240 Graphic Card (2GB, GRA, PCX)
Sapphire R7 240 Graphic Card (2GB, GRA, PCX)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with dual monitors via HDMI, 13 Feb. 2015
Has dealt with everything I have thrown at it up to now (I am not a gamer so can't vouch for what games it does or does not perform with), however I have it connected to two 24" monitors via HDMI and it works just fine.
I am always multi tasking so have more than one program running at a time, Film on one monitor, graphics work / rendering on the other. I have had no issues. PC has an i7 processor and 12gb ram. I am happy with my purchase.

AVANTEK Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headphones Wireless Headset [30m / 100ft Wireless Range, 24-Hour Playtime & Built-In Mic for Hands-Free Calling]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good headphones, 13 Feb. 2015
Bought these to replace a cheap Chinese set I had which were really uncomfortable. They work really well and I have had no issues. The battery lasts for ages in between charges and they synced up to my Pc easily via a cheap Bluetooth dongle I have installed.
Overall for the price I am very happy with my purchase.

Tooltime Magnetic Trailer Lights for Towing & Touring - 10m Extension Cable
Tooltime Magnetic Trailer Lights for Towing & Touring - 10m Extension Cable

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, 7 Dec. 2013
These are ok. I don't trust attachment solely with the magnets though so I have added a cable tie.

I have marked this down because the plug is cheap and some of the pins have quite a bit of movement. This is a problem when attaching to your vehicle and you may have to wiggle it a bit to get a decent connection. I need to change the plug to a better quality one.

MoKo 2-in-1 Keyboard Portfolio Slim Cover Case for SAMSUNG ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T 11.6 Inch Windows 8 Pro tablet, PURPLE (Compatible WITH or WITHOUT Keyboard Dock)

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be just great if It fitted, 7 Dec. 2013
This is quite well made but it has a fundamental design problem as there is no way I can attach the tablet to the keyboard with this cover fitted.

The corners of the tablet section prevent the screen from locking back into the keyboard so it doesn't do what it is supposed to which is why it is currently sitting on the shelf gathering dust!!!

Quick efficient delivery though.

POC Ergo Bug Unisex Back Protector - L/XL, White (White/Green)
POC Ergo Bug Unisex Back Protector - L/XL, White (White/Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 13 Oct. 2013
I bought this because my Son was going to Austria snowboarding and I had just read a story in the paper about 2 guys having an accident where one ended up with a broken back but the other only ended up with cuts and bruises simply because he was still wearing his back protector.
My Son said that this definitely saved him from having more injuries on a number of occasions and would definitely recommend

Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4 Water-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Oct. 2013
Great bit of kit at a good price. Works well and have no issues. Hopefully this will give me a few years of trouble free use.
I bought this model because I wanted to be able to use an open water supply i.e water butt or barrel

Kärcher 4.440-238 Suction Hose with Check Valve 3 m
Kärcher 4.440-238 Suction Hose with Check Valve 3 m
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Oct. 2013
Great little addition to my Karcher K4 giving me the option to use an open water supply. Cheaper than being sold by many sellers (even on ebay) so whats not to like.

Canon BU-10 - Bluetooth Unit for Bubble Jet Printer i80
Canon BU-10 - Bluetooth Unit for Bubble Jet Printer i80

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 13 Oct. 2013
I was a bit dubious about whether this would work well with my printer to that I could print using the bluetooth on my tablet. I needn't have worried as once setup it worked a treat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3