Profile for Damron > Reviews

Content by Damron

Damron

Page: 1 | 2
Garmin nuvi 50 5 inch Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with UK and Ireland Maps (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the product for the short time I had it, 20 July 2014
Loved the product for the short time I had it. Used it once and took it out of the car and left it on a shelf in the garage. When I went to put it back into the car again (a few days later) it was gone!!!! The garage door must have been left open and someone had seen it, but I never saw it again. Tempted to buy another one but will have to save up for it.

EUROSONIC Twin Wireless Chime Set Doorbell 2 Chime Main Plug In Units, 24 Sounds
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety of tunes and all nice and loud, 20 July 2014
Now I can hear the door bell when in the kitchen and out in the garden. Good variety of tunes and all nice and loud. A good product at a good price. Just the job.

9ct Yellow Gold Light Weight D Shape with Centre Stars and Leaves Design and Millgrain Edges 5mm Wedding Ring - Size Q

5.0 out of 5 stars I am thoroughly delighted with the ring, 18 July 2014
Bought this ring to replace two previous ones which no longer fitted my finger because of swollen knuckles due to arthritis. I am thoroughly delighted with the ring, was as described and fits perfectly, at the moment. Very delicate and I love the design. Would certainly recommend this ring to anyone.

Mel Women's Mel Boot Bow Red Ankle Boots 32051 7 UK
Mel Women's Mel Boot Bow Red Ankle Boots 32051 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars My Mel Boots, 28 Jan 2013
Firstly, what great service. I received my boots in well under 48 hours of ordering, despite the very bad weather. Well done!!!

I liked the colour very much. Were not as bright as I thought they might have been, which was good. Good quality. Only problem I have is getting them on and off, but I have this problem with all boots as I have a hgh instep. Have been out with them on three times in the snow and slush and my feet have been prefectly dry on returning, but a bit cold, as I find with all wellies.

A good product and would certainly recommend it.

Bemis Champagne Toilet Seat
Bemis Champagne Toilet Seat
Offered by SEINE SALES

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!!!, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bemis Champagne Toilet Seat
Had no trouble finding this product on the site. Didn't expect to get such a good colour match. It was easy to fit, after struggling to get old broken one off. Excellent delivery time. Would certainly recommend this company and product.

Vauxhall Corsa D Velour Carpet Mat Set Silver
Vauxhall Corsa D Velour Carpet Mat Set Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Vauxhall Corsa D Velour Carpet Mat Set, 4 Nov 2012
This mat set fits my Vauxhall perfectly. The colour enhances the interior. Is good value for money and does its job,

Norma Joiner

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Floss Action Brush Head

4.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, 4 Nov 2012
I purchased this toothbrush to replace an identical toothbrush, also purchased from Amazon some years ago, that would not recharge any more. I liked the original so much I replaced it with the same kind. My dentist noticed the difference in my teeth when I started using an electric toothbrush, not so much plaque on my teeth and whiter. I like using this toothbrush very much and well worth the money.

Norma Joiner

NeuroTrac TENS
NeuroTrac TENS
Offered by Physio Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Neurotrac TENS Machine, 3 Dec 2011
This review is from: NeuroTrac TENS (Personal Care)
Having suffered with back problems for years it was good to get relief from the pain other than by taking painkillers. I started using the machine once a day for three consecative days and now I only have to use it every two to three days. I will gradually increased the number of days inbetween uses as the pain subsides.

A very good investmenet as far as I am concerned. I usually put it on while watching TV and as there is no noise comes from it, its perfect. Very relaxing.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head
Offered by pegasus trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbruch, 30 Nov 2010
Gives your teeth and gums a really good clean. Lasted over 2 weeks before it needed recharging. Can highly recommend this product

Philips SensiFlex HX1620/05 Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips SensiFlex HX1620/05 Rechargeable Toothbrush

1.0 out of 5 stars Philips Sensiflex HX1620/05 Electric Toothbrush, 30 Nov 2010
Was a good tooth cleaner, but when the charge ran down it didn't recharge. Was given a credit for this product.

Page: 1 | 2