Profile for Damron > Reviews

Content by Damron

Damron

Page: 1 | 2
ANNE MEN PURE BRISTLE MILITARY HAIRBRUSH SOFT (2121)
ANNE MEN PURE BRISTLE MILITARY HAIRBRUSH SOFT (2121)
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Says it is nice and soft on his head, 9 Jun. 2015
Arrived as promised. My husband has never used a brush before, always preferred a comb. However, losing his hair, a comb was scratching his head and I suggested he should use a brush instead. Now using the brush and much prefers this to a comb. Says it is nice and soft on his head.

Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Magenta) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Magenta) - Includes Special Offers

4.0 out of 5 stars Gran's Latest Kindle, 1 May 2015
This is my third Kindle. Nice product, clear scream. I find it easier to use than my last Kindle. Perhaps this is because I am getting used to the technology now. Being in my mid-70s, the brain doesn't work so quickly, but I do like playing the games and this keeps my brain active. Battery seems to keep its charge better than my last Kindle did, which saves charging so often. The only problem I had was the on/off button. On my last Kindle you just pressed the button and let go and the Kindle came on, but with the Kindle Fire HD I have to hold the button down for a second or two then let go before the Kindle comes on. Have now got used to doing this.

Russell Hobbs 19390 Orleans Polished Kettle
Russell Hobbs 19390 Orleans Polished Kettle

4.0 out of 5 stars A quick cuppa at last, 1 May 2015
Received this item quickly. Securely packaged. Was as expected as I have had Russell Hobbs kettles in the past. Nice looking, quickly to boil but a little noisy although not a problem to me. My last kettle, not a Russell Hobbs, was very slow to boil so I get my cuppa much quicker. Would recommend this kettle.

CE MAINS CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE RANGE 1,2,3,& 4 Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY / PaperWhite
Offered by snh.importers

5.0 out of 5 stars Charged Up, 29 Mar. 2015
Just the job. Fast delivery, working well, so far.

Ladies Waist Half Slip Black WX 28
Ladies Waist Half Slip Black WX 28
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, good quality and good delivery time, 26 Mar. 2015
As per a white slip previously received, good fit, good quality and good delivery time. Would certainly buy from this company again

Ladies Polyester Waist Slip White WX - 28" Long
Ladies Polyester Waist Slip White WX - 28" Long
Offered by Undercover Hosiery & Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Waist Slip, 11 Mar. 2015
Excellent product, fitted well and length perfect. Couldn't have asked for quicker delivery, received much earlier than expected. Have since bought a black one, which again met all expectations. Would certainly buy again from this company.

NIX 12 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame with Motion Sensor & 4GB Memory - X12C
NIX 12 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame with Motion Sensor & 4GB Memory - X12C
Offered by CT

4.0 out of 5 stars They are very pleased with with the photo frame, 10 Jan. 2015
Purchased as a Christmas Gift for my son and daughter-in-law who were married last September. They have now got all their wedding photos into the frame. They are very pleased with with the photo frame. They had a smaller frame but much prefer this larger one.

Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Garmin nuvi 50 5" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the product for the short time I had it, 20 July 2014
Loved the product for the short time I had it. Used it once and took it out of the car and left it on a shelf in the garage. When I went to put it back into the car again (a few days later) it was gone!!!! The garage door must have been left open and someone had seen it, but I never saw it again. Tempted to buy another one but will have to save up for it.

EUROSONIC Twin Wireless Chime Set Doorbell 2 Chime Main Plug In Units, 24 Sounds
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety of tunes and all nice and loud, 20 July 2014
Now I can hear the door bell when in the kitchen and out in the garden. Good variety of tunes and all nice and loud. A good product at a good price. Just the job.

Theia 9ct Yellow Gold - Heavy Weight D Shape with Centre Stars And Leaves Design and Millgrain Edges 5mm Wedding Ring - Size Q

5.0 out of 5 stars I am thoroughly delighted with the ring, 18 July 2014
Bought this ring to replace two previous ones which no longer fitted my finger because of swollen knuckles due to arthritis. I am thoroughly delighted with the ring, was as described and fits perfectly, at the moment. Very delicate and I love the design. Would certainly recommend this ring to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2