Profile for Mr. M. R. Drake > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. R. Drake

Mr. M. R. Drake "michaeldrake" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
ANGLE & CURVE CLASSIC HEADPHONES - CHROME
ANGLE & CURVE CLASSIC HEADPHONES - CHROME
Offered by eGadget-eStore
Price: 24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 18 July 2013
These little babies I have to say are hard to beat for this price!! Not the most comfortable for sure, they do hurt after long sessions and that for me was the reason I gave 4 stars! They used to cost about 50 and that was fair for back then but as technology improves now they are just 20 or less and for that price, they really are tough to beat because they have great base and excellent sound! But not the most comfortable.

Atlantis
Atlantis
by David Gibbins
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Atlantis (Paperback)
I loved every page! I was totally drawn into the history of Atlantis and felt the characters come to life. I couldn't put this book down. I bet life was so amazing in those times in Ancient Atlantis. I love how there are so many 1 star ratings by people who have no clue.

Clear Light of Bliss: Tantric Meditation Manual
Clear Light of Bliss: Tantric Meditation Manual
by Kelsang Gyatso Geshe
Price: 11.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 18 Jan 2013
I've read a few Buddhist books now ( and I'm not a Buddhist ) and this one was pure joy to read! Maybe my favourite. The 1 star rating are clearly from people who do not understand. This definitely is not a one star at all unless you do not understand Buddhistm what so ever - in which case - you should sta away and not even open this book. You wouldn't buy a book on quantum physics if you had not the slightest idea what quantum physics is; therefore I say, keep your one star ratings to yourself because this cannot qualify as one star from anyone that knows understands at all.

Teapigs Spiced Winter Red Tea 37.5 g (Pack of 1, Total 15 Tea Bags)
Teapigs Spiced Winter Red Tea 37.5 g (Pack of 1, Total 15 Tea Bags)
Price: 4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Another tea please!, 26 Nov 2012
This tea tastes waaaaay better than the conventional taste!! WHn you know what uality tea tastes like you appreciate these beauties. They are very nice but do not get them if you do not like flavoured tea because they are pretty strong.

The Truth in the Light: Investigation of Over 300 Near Death Experiences
The Truth in the Light: Investigation of Over 300 Near Death Experiences
by Peter Fenwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read !!, 7 Oct 2012
Very interesting information! I definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in this stuff! It gives you an insight to what you can expect and even help you create your own death experience when you know what to expect and are ready for it :-)

Three Waves of Volunteers & the New Earth
Three Waves of Volunteers & the New Earth
by Dolores Cannon
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read !!, 7 Oct 2012
I'm way too tired to write a long detailed review and I'm in bed trying to sleep, but I have read this book and I absolutely love it !! If you are interested in the messages from other realms of consciousness, the new Earth and the ascension period then you definitely need this book; it is full of fascinating information and let's face it, to live in a day n age where, even to have the option of being able to get this kind of information is quite spectacular. This sort of information is the kind of stuff mankind have been craving forever! Of course, there's always been certain individuals with this ability, but it hasn't been widely available for the public to get their hands on - so I say, if you contemplating, or even pondering... just buy it!

Hope you enjoy ;-)

The Secrets of Psychic Success: The Complete Guide to Unlocking Your Psychic Gifts
by Angela Donovan
Price: 10.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 8 Jun 2012
Some great in-depth information and many insights about psychism. I thoroughly enjoyed reading from beginning to end. She definitely knows what she is talking about.

Choose to Live Peacefully
Choose to Live Peacefully
by Susan Smith Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 7 Jun 2012
I haven't yet reaad through the entire book, but this has, so far, been on eof the most helpful books in all-round parts of life. I became vegan and I am looking to work on being more helpful, meaningful and be a lot more positive to myself, and others around me. The writer os this book covers many topics and offers wonderful advice, tips, motivation and inspiration.
I think this book could help inspire many people who even begin to read the first pages. Peace :)

1500 Words in 15 Minutes a Day: Your Week-by-week Plan to a Perfect Vocabulary
1500 Words in 15 Minutes a Day: Your Week-by-week Plan to a Perfect Vocabulary
by Ceil Cleveland
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 7 Jun 2012
I found this book extremely easy to work with. I am going to teach English in China and thought it would be a good idea to work on my own English in all areas as I intend to work my way up so I can go teach in colleges. My English has somewhat withered since I left school. This book, along with several others, has helped my improve my all-round vocabulary and put me in better stead for when I get to teach people overseas :)

Love On The Shores Of A Distant World
Love On The Shores Of A Distant World
by Free Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 7 Jun 2012
A very interesting book, packed with information on the spirit life, other worlds and the ascension perdiod, and helpful tips on how to prepare for the coming times. This guy has clearly had some very wonderful experiences in his past lives and has chosen to come fill the world with his love, wisdom and knowledge.

If you have aany scepticism on the whole 2012 phenomenon, this book will answer most of your questions.

Page: 1 | 2