Profile for Coffers > Reviews

Content by Coffers

Coffers

DURAGADGET Leather GPS Case / Sleeve For Garmin Nuvi Widescreen Models + BONUS SCREEEN PROTECTOR
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 11 Oct. 2010
The only reason I have set this to 4 stars rather than 5 is because there is no clip to stop the SatNav from falling out of the case if it is tipped upside down for any reason, with that said the fit is tight enough anyway that you would have to shake the case for such an event to happen.

Garmin Dashboard Disk
Garmin Dashboard Disk
Offered by North Laine Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says on The Box, 12 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Garmin Dashboard Disk (Accessory)
I almost didn't buy this as a result of the bad reviews, but I thought well for the price it was worth the risk. I'm glad I ignored the bad reviews now.

The disc I was supplied with is just the same as the original Garmin disc that came with my SatNav and what's more it sticks to the dashboard perfectly well. I had no problems with it at all, in fact it seems to have stuck so well I should think I would have problems removing it.