Profile for OziSurfer > Reviews

The Cat Mummy
The Cat Mummy
Price: 2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Cat Mummy (Kindle Edition)
My 9yr old has read this twice already and is set to read again. She loves the story and can't wait for another book from her idol Jacqueline Wilson.

XXL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistent Waterproof Rain UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Indoor Black Silver Extra Extra Larger + storage bag
Offered by Green Growing
Price: 7.78

4.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 8 Jan 2014
The XXL cover fits my Suzuki 650 very well. Its stored in a garage the cover is only used as a dustcover and it does the job. Very pleased.

Miore 925 Sterling Silver Zirconia partly Matt finish Hinged Hoop Earrings MSM065E

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, 26 Dec 2013
Really pretty. One of the openers was very stiff to open, but seems fine after a couple of uses. Look nice

Magnetized
Magnetized
Price: 12.26

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original stuff.. but not better, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Magnetized (Audio CD)
I loved the original album and this is very much up to the same standard. The album ticks along nicely..

iGadgitz Reflective Anti-Slip Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Nano 7 - Blue
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 July 2013
I have worn this case for several runs now and its does exactly what I would expect from it. It is comfy and well made. A good purchase.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Star Wars: X-Wing)
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Star Wars: X-Wing)
by Michael A. Stackpole

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as the other reviews, 7 July 2013
I bought this book following its excellent reviews and it does not disappoint. I am looking forward to reading the others in the series.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny, 7 July 2013
I took this on holiday with me and although the concept is very strange it is also well written and funny. Great holiday reading.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 7 July 2013
I took this on holiday with me and found it to be a fairly good read. I cannot really say much more than that. Enjoyable.

Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1 [Re-Release Special Collectors Edition]
Now That's What I Call Music Volume 1 [Re-Release Special Collectors Edition]
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope they re release all the early Now's !!, 29 Sep 2012
Like most other people of the legendary era I owned a copy of Now 1 on vinyl.. I still own the original and the songs are sounding even better today than they did then.
To have the original Now on CD is great.. I love the packaging and vinyl look sleeves.. It's the first I've come across..
I just hope that they consider re releasing Now 1-10 as they are all fantastic albums..

Universal Diffuser
Universal Diffuser
Offered by Glamour Ladies
Price: 5.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Universal Diffuser (Personal Care)
This product does was it says and costs a fraction of a similar named alternative.. Very good value for money. It fits very well to the hair dryer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2012 7:13 PM BST