Profile for FLB > Reviews

Content by FLB
Top Reviewer Ranking: 210

FLB (England)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nescafe Dulce Oblo Coffee Capsule Machine - Black by Krups
Nescafe Dulce Oblo Coffee Capsule Machine - Black by Krups

4.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, value for money & compact., 17 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like coffee pod machines. I have a Tassimo in my kitchen and an early Dolce Gusto in our caravan and now the Oblo which will be used in my office.

Pro's - compact and unobtrusive. Makes nice coffee and a wide variety of pods to select from. Good price. Easy to use.

Con's - you have to judge water flow through the pod (as opposed to my Tassimo which reads the barcode and delivers the right amount of water depending on the drink). The water tank is limited in capacity, BUT that makes for a compact machine.

To summarise, I think it is a good value machine, perfect for small kitchens or offices....BUT - I do prefer barcode machines.

Fresh Prints: 25 Easy and Enticing Printing Projects to Make at Home (Simple Makes)
by Christine Leech

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book for new crafters., 17 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this book for my craft loving 12 year old, she really likes it and keeps asking me to buy various bits for her to print on.

Personally I think it is a bit limited in scope - if I had bought it for myself I would have liked more ideas (although appreciate it says there are 25 in the title).

I think this book would best suit new crafters/printers.

Durex Extra Safe Condoms - Pack of 24
Durex Extra Safe Condoms - Pack of 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety first!, 17 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Not much to say about these.....they do the job (I hope) - got these for my nephew as a 'going to university present'. Not really sure what an odour masker is for though??

Durex Thin Feel Condoms - Pack of 24
Durex Thin Feel Condoms - Pack of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first!, 17 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Durex Comfort XL (12 Pack)
Durex Comfort XL (12 Pack)
Offered by Max Medsurge

4.0 out of 5 stars Safety first!, 17 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Not much to say about these.....they do the job (I hope) - got these for my nephew as a 'going to university present'. Big box though for a pack of twelve!

Swarovski Clear Crystal Pull Knob, 20mm, Brushed Nickel, 722_BN
Swarovski Clear Crystal Pull Knob, 20mm, Brushed Nickel, 722_BN
Offered by Decounique Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality!, 14 Aug 2014
I was a bit dubious about ordering these knobs as there were no customer reviews and the photos did not really show the item as well as they could.

They were pricey compared to some of the other crystal knobs on Amazon - but I only needed two to finish a renovation so ordered them.

They were packaged very, very well and I could tell they were good quality even before I opened the boxes because they were very heavy!

The knobs are absolutely gorgeous - they sparkle amazingly - even in dull light, they feel nice in the hand and fit really well.

So to summarise, these are well worth the money and have really finished my sideboard off well!

One last point, I particularly wanted brushed nickel finish and I was impressed how many different finishes they come in!

Will buy again in future.

Russell Hobbs 21501 Aura Hand Blender, White
Russell Hobbs 21501 Aura Hand Blender, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothly does it!, 3 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been getting desperate for a new hand blender as my other one was getting weary but I just never got round to replacing it.

This one is much better than my previous model (even though that one had a variety of attachments) because it is more powerful and a lot quieter. A main bonus for me is that the blender cleans easily without water getting into the tubing (which happened to my previous one)

My only complaint is that like other models, you have to constantly depress the on/off button, you can't just click it on and it stays on, which might not seem like a big issue but I have small hands and it makes it a bit awkward to hold it and keep the button pressed.

Overall though I really like it and it is well worth the price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 11:38 AM BST

BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle Incl. 4 Filter Discs - Green
BRITA Fill&Go Water Filter Bottle Incl. 4 Filter Discs - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this item, 3 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Got this for my daughter to take to school as she has 'lost' several other bottles as they all look the same at school and they go in the wrong bags at the end of the day. This bottle looks different to the rest, seems very good quality and she says it has a nice feel to it.

The water tastes good and it seems a good quality item.

The only negative aspect really is that as it is a filter bottle you can't really put squash in, but as school only allow water that is not such an issue for us.

Wahoo PROTKT Bike Mount for iPhone 5 and 5S - Black
Wahoo PROTKT Bike Mount for iPhone 5 and 5S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars More sturdy than I am!, 3 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a fabulous holder, it clipped onto the bike with ease, held the phone securely, did not slip even on rough terrain and most importantly, allowed easy use of the phone with sweaty / grubby hands without damaging the phone.

The price was good and the quality was high, so I am very pleased with this item.

Edwin Jagger DE89 Chrome Plated Double Edge Safety Razor
Edwin Jagger DE89 Chrome Plated Double Edge Safety Razor

4.0 out of 5 stars Could do with being ribbed for greater performance, 3 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my husbands first DE razor, as he has only just started shaving in the 'traditional' way - which he is finding is like a relaxing morning ritual.

This razor is really lovely to look at and feels lovely, his only complaint is that without any 'ribbing' on the shaft, it can slip in his hands too easily (no double entendre intended!)

To go with this I ordered him some Astra blades, which at £9.50 for 100 AND came with shaving cream, was an absolute bargain!

He says it gives a lovely shave but you have to take care not to let it slip in your hand.

I may have a go with it myself but it looks a bit scary to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20