Profile for Jack Carey > Reviews

Stock Photography: Residual Income with your Digital Camera
Stock Photography: Residual Income with your Digital Camera
Price: 1.93

2.0 out of 5 stars A good start but suffers from a lack of depth, 10 April 2014
Reading this book, I couldn't help but feel the author took on to much subject matter. Rather then just focusing on the subject of stock photography, they decided to branch off and tackle other issues such as equipment and the running of your own site. All of which they failed to provide the depth needed to properly capture exactly what, I'm sure, they set out to do.

I also find a lot of his work was content specifically added as filler material. You can clearly see this when he decides to add every model release form and online stock website imaginable.

Although this book was helpful I can't help but think it took on to much and left the audience with very little. Whether this be through a lack of knowledge or lack of planning is merely speculation but I feel they may be a contributing factor.

11.22.63
11.22.63
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with a great ending, 2 April 2014
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Kindle Edition)
Stephen King has a talent a lot of writers crave. He provides a real sense of humour, love and humanity and really makes you stop and think.

This book is the first time I have stopped to hold back tears because King has made these characters real. And in the end, no matter the time or dimension there is a profound sense of connection in everything. The past harmonises.

Setting Up Your Home-Based Internet Business
Setting Up Your Home-Based Internet Business
Price: 0.94

3.0 out of 5 stars good short read but needs to be proof read!, 28 Jan 2014
The book was good. Although a lot of the points were common sense, there were some good points allowing this book to be worth a little something.

However this book seems like a rushed job with an unacceptable amount of grammar and smelling mistakes. It is riddled with missing words and there was nothing worse when you got into a paragraph only to stop and correct the writing.

It is unfortunate as this book has some potential. I feel like the author could fill it out a little. Perhaps with industry experts sharing their tips and tricks.

If this was a full price purchase (say 10) I would say it was horrible but as the book was cheap I give it 3 stars. Some editing needed Mr Jackson!

How To Sell Video Courses Online: How I make $2000+ passive income every month
How To Sell Video Courses Online: How I make $2000+ passive income every month
Price: 1.81

4.0 out of 5 stars great book. execution could be better, 22 Dec 2013
Rob is a very skilled writer and the more I read, the more I got drawn in. He is extremely relatable and his writing style is very chatty. It is a nice, short read.

However there is a problem I have to mention which I feel did the book an injustice. Although there were no spelling mistakes I picked up upon, there was a few grammatical errors and repeated words. I can only suggest it comes down to a lack of proof reading.

On the other hand this book is FREE and contains some great information about the trails and tribulations of becoming an online video teacher. Well worth a read. Thank you Rob Cubbon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2013 6:13 PM GMT

Candle gift set of 3 handmade fairtrade scented cube candles in colourful candy colour and 5 handmade fairtrade scented flower tealight candle gift set
Offered by Thang Tho Ltd.
Price: 14.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and very pretty!, 2 Jan 2013
Affordable, pretty and a great gift. As it already came wrapped up this present was easy. The candles are beautiful and look far to good to burn. The product is really good quality and great value for money. I do think there should be more photos of the actu wall product though as I felt when I purchased the product it was a bit of a stab in the dark!

Unto The Locust (Special Edition)
Unto The Locust (Special Edition)
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 17.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge a book buy it's cover, 19 Mar 2012
I went into this album with the ambition to listen to something better or at the very least, on par with Machine Heads last album the Blackening. I will be honest, at first I hated it. I felt it was an insult when reading other fellow reviewers comparing it to the previous album and claiming the unto the locust album was better.

This was until I decided to stick with the album and tried to make sense of it. It eventually, slowly but surely, all made sense...every riff, lick and scream all gave new meaning. The point I'm trying to make is that you shouldn't judge this on the first listen, listen to it to it three or four times and then judge it