Profile for Susie Spearish > Reviews

Susie Spearish (England)

FALL (The Senses Book 3)
FALL (The Senses Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story .Riveting !!, 12 Jan 2014
Can I just say here and now that I want the job as plasterer/handyman to the Tilde ....talk about overworked and job security.Those Dry walls have a rough life !!

The best so far but then possibly because this is the ultimate conclusion of the one main love story running through all the books up till now,Delara and Waleron .So much is explained and it felt like a long and epic read with so much, packed in to one book .The writing just gets better and better and maybe because I'm immersed in their world now and sort of get who's who.

My heart broke for Xamian :-( What an absolute sweetheart of a man .I hurt with him.Loved the glimpses of Max and can't wait to read her story !!

I could go on all day about how much I loved this book but just do yourself a favour and read it.Yes it's paranormal ,but it's so much more than that it fits so many genres but a fantastic read is a fantastic read no matter what . (

STEP (The Senses Book 2)
STEP (The Senses Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny .An epic read ., 12 Jan 2014
Loved it. Kilters and Raynes story was both heartbreaking ,frustrating,sweet and perfect all at the same time .I so disliked Kilter from book one but knew there had to be a reason behind his behaviour .Add in Abbey and Damian and I was blubbing all over the place.Running through all the books is Delara and Walerons story and you begin to realise what amazing value these books are .So rich in content and brilliantly written .Like three great romances in one *sigh*

JUMP (The Senses Book 1)
JUMP (The Senses Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value !, 12 Jan 2014
Well what can I say .At the beginning I was so damn confused and have to say that this could have put me off the book had the authors other works not been so great,so I persevered and boy am I glad I did.

If I had one criticism it was the way the author hit us with so many different types of beings at once .My head was spinning trying to work out who was who ! Luckily the love story amidst all this kept me reading and slowly I began to sink in to their world.By the end I just knew I was going to continue reading this series ,I was totally hooked .Having read all three books in this series so far now I can only say it just gets better and better.

This is Balen and Daniellas story and my heart was in my mouth for them both, most of the book .Wonderfully written and full of rich emotion.

Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 1)
Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the "Twilight" series look like a pale comparison, 6 Sep 2012
I can't even remember how I came across this author or this book but I'm so very grateful I did.From the moment you pick this book up you simply can't put it down.I read twenty+ books a week and cannot remember when I've enjoyed books as much as ALL this authors work.They have it all ,humour,sex,intrigue,action.I'm not a fan of "supernatural" romance or at least I thought I wasn't!! Can't recommend this book or in fact any of this series more highly .I'm on my third read of all these books and that just NEVER happens to me.You will simply never find a better "bargain" on Amazon and I'd happily pay five times the price for these books.Realistic, erotic,romantic sex scenes that leave you tingling in all the right places !

The Bride Stripped Bare
The Bride Stripped Bare

5.0 out of 5 stars Every woman in a relatonship knows this book, 1 Sep 2012
Every woman in a relationship knows these feelings at some point .I've given it my husband to read as it tells him the dangers.Its no "fifty" but it was never meant to be .....its a very thought provoking look at long term relationships and I couldn't put it down.

The Diary of a Submissive: A True Story
The Diary of a Submissive: A True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense!!, 1 Sep 2012
This book was one of the most uncomfortable yet erotic books I've ever read ....I cringed for her ,cried for her and I have to say it was so hard reading some scenes but fascinating too .I've always wondered HOW people discover their preferences when they don't always conform to the norm .Question answered but I can't deny I winced .

Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series #2)
Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional page turner., 1 Sep 2012
Started book one yesterday morning,read all night and just had to carry on with this book today.....I don't read "high school" romances but this is so much more than that .I've cried ,laughed,ached,in fact every emotion under the sun.Great writing is great no matter what the genre and Ms Donovan has the skill to make you never want to end reading it .I'm praying she's well under way with book three because I'm dying here waiting!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2012 5:35 PM BST

Philips HP6364 Bikini Perfect All-in-one Bikini Solution
Philips HP6364 Bikini Perfect All-in-one Bikini Solution

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the hype!!, 7 Mar 2008
I bought this at Christmas having read all the previous reviews.The first time I used it I thought surely, I'm not doing this right as it was absolutely useless, but having persevered now for nearly two months it really is clearly the product.I could do a more accurate and neater job with a pair of blunt scissors.It doesnt even remove my very fine leg hairs neatly never mind "other" areas.It states on the instructions that it can't be used in the shower which the reviews and the manufcturers blurb led me to believe it could.All in all,don't bother.

The Dinner Lady: Change The Way Your Children Eat Forever
The Dinner Lady: Change The Way Your Children Eat Forever
by Jeanette Orrey

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a book where the ingredients don't cost a fortune!!, 12 Nov 2006
This book is far and away the greatest book for those who are trying to manage a family budget but still want their family to eat healthily.I've been bought so many "cook" books in the past only to find that when I'm in the supermarket the combined price of ingredients that I may use only once makes the meal bad value and makes me reach for the easier and cheaper ready prepared option.These recipes are just what I've been looking for.Simple,clear,healthy and tasty and more importantly....Easy!! I'm no cook but this book has inspired me to think about my food and try lots of things from scratch.Jeanette is an inspiration to us all.